Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Just some closure

Old 02-26-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Post Just some closure

K fellas. A couple weeks ago I made a deal with PopcornPlaya. Long story short, I was not able to fulfill my role as the seller by not being able to ship the z3 fenders I sold to him. I presume that he joined Paypal to be able to pay me. But regardless, Paypal is the best form of payment via online so i'm sure it will be come in handy for him many transactions from now.

He paid me with eCheck. It wasn't even set to clear until 5 days later so no money was transferred yet. But I was already out looking for a way to ship the fenders. Found no way, so I told him and he asked for a refund. So I went through Paypal procedured and hi check was cancelled (which at that point was still uncleared), therefore it was as if he never sent me one.

He's still asking for a refund, but i don't think he understands that I never actually got any money from him. Don't jump to any conclusions mind you. Popcornplaya's are great buyer (fast payment, good communication, etc). And $85 is a big sum. Just posting proof of him being refunded.

Here's some pics.

notice in the 3rd pic, right above where i highlighted red, he sent me a bill. I cancelled his bill, because I didn't need to pay him $85.

thanks for your time. Paypal users, please let me know if I refunded him or not.

ps: I censored our emails because I didn't want the addresses to fall into evil persons hands.
Old 02-26-2004
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
thanks you can all call me a terrible seller now
Old 02-26-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
i wasn't saying you were a terrible seller. i've e-mailed paypal about this as well. I have gotten no response. The money was taken out of my bank account, which the paypal account is connected to (i checked my statements as well as the online banking of every transaction, as well as actually going to the bank and verifying it). I've had the account for over a year, and use it rarely. I had to update the account with my new bank to send payment for this. I did sell something to someone from here (aznnp i think was the username) about a year ago. I'm not saying you didn't refund payment. I simply asked you if you knew why it hasn't been sent to my account, either paypal or bank account, yet. I never once said i wasn't refunded, just the money has not been added back to either of my accounts. And I was asking if you might know why, because I can't get any feedback from paypal.
Old 02-27-2004
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
the account finally recieved the refund this morning...
Old 02-27-2004
. . . The Master Debater . . .

amhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura about
Case Closed
Old 03-02-2004
2003 Nissan Frontier

cryption should not be trusted
it takes 3-5 days for a refund to go through.