San Francisco Japantown SPRING MEET tomorrow- JDM THEORY

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2004
Bay Area

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NytRyder2k2 is on a distinguished road
San Francisco Japantown SPRING MEET tomorrow- JDM THEORY

Alright , it's official!!! The San Francisco Japan Town "CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL" JDM car showcase is on Sunday April 18th, 2004 from 12pm-5pm!!!POST Street and Webster is closed off for the fair and we(JDM THEORY) got a full street closure in front of the Kabuki Theater on POST Street - from Webster to Filmore - That whole strip - You must enter from FILMORE as the entire J-town center roadways and streets will be closed for the parade, street entertainment, music stage , kid's funtime section, and of course our frikin' JDM meet!!!! WHoohooo! Pass the word for us and let everyone know that there's only enough space for 100 cars for the showcase! KTVU CHannel 2, THE local newspapers and 360 Video wil be covering the 37th annual event and hopefully we can get some JDM'ers some exposure! I am only letting in the first 100 cars to enter and space is very limited! If you plan on showcasing your ride, you must arrive by 11am for staging! NO exceptions! Parking for the all day event is $12.00 which includes the registration - Street closures cost $$ as permits and police barrades and staff are not cheap! All the proceeds will go to these fee's and expenses - It's a great cause! If you do not want to showcase, please visit J-Town anyway and enjoy the festivities! Ton's of outdoor activities, food booths, and live music and entertainment! If you do plan to showcae , register early and clainm your spot! AGAIN , there's about 100 spots and we have a good 12-15 spots already taken - You can e-mail me at jdmtheory@hotmail.com - thanks and see you guys on the UNION CITY FRIDAY night meets!

1610 Geary Blvd
SF, Ca 94115

Anyone going to this?

Last edited by NytRyder2k2; 04-17-2004 at 03:59 PM.
Old 04-17-2004
Registered!!

ThUgGiNAzN is an unknown quantity at this point
my homeboys K20A RSX will be there and i will there too
Old 04-17-2004
Registered!!

plan03 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm there
Old 04-17-2004
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
dam, i'd go but i get so confused with frisco... =\
i have a hard *** time driving with major traffic conditions and always ending up gettin lost when im trying to get to a certain spot. so many one ways and plus, id be embarassed to show my automatic 7thgen coupe. it says JDM, i thought it would be more of those integs with japanese parts n such etc etc.

but ill be thinkin about this one. someone take pics =D