Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Bitch at work scratched my car

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1CHICScivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Bitch at work scratched my car

ok so this girl is my best friend. we got into a big *** fight at work last week and then yesterday i walk around the corner and caught her talkin smack about me so i started yelling at her and almost layed the bitch out in front of everyone.then she went home. well when i went to leave there was this scratch on my drivers side door. i know she did it because there was another employee parked next to me the whole day. and this scratch is way too deep for someone to have done it on accident . so whoever did it had to apply pressure for it to be that deep. i am sooo pissed off i swear if she does any thing else to my car she will be sorry..[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-23-2003
00 Hatchback Owner

Gryphin is an unknown quantity at this point
get em!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-23-2003
OsOBaNNeD

OsOBooSTeD is an unknown quantity at this point
hey man i totallyfeel your pain...that dumb Bit-- . Hey I do stealth missions [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG] let me know... Im three hours away... Ill be happy to come help you BLOW her car up...just let me know.. btw.. Im dead serious. I dontlike other people damaging other peoples cars... thats just wrong. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-nono.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-23-2003
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
Argh!!! I really hate people like that. They can't keep their cool...Stupid *** B*tches[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-23-2003
Registered!!

macrossranma is an unknown quantity at this point
best friend u say?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-23-2003
ak
Retired Mod
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

ak can only hope to improve
[hr]Originally posted by: Chenz
hey man i totallyfeel your pain...that dumb Bit-- . Hey I do stealth missions [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG] let me know... Im three hours away... Ill be happy to come help you BLOW her car up...just let me know.. btw.. Im dead serious. I dontlike other people damaging other peoples cars... thats just wrong. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-nono.gif[/IMG][hr]
Haha, your statement is a bit contradictory, no? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-23-2003
sometimes i pee when i laugh

sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
im tellin ya.... that is like.... THE only way to really really **** someone off....

i say pour tuna juice in her vents [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] hehe... shell never know and he car will smell 4EVER!!
Old 02-23-2003
Registered!!

1CHICScivic is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: macrossranma
best friend u say?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][hr]
she was my best friend for a long time until last week. i think she only did it because thats the only thing she knows really makes me mad.
Old 02-23-2003
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Man, pretty soon she'll hunt you down & kill you, after you throw articles of food at her car while she's driving by. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]

*To the general public* Come on now. When you get angry at some, leave it at words. Violence is not cool. Neither is messing with other people's of property just over some stupid words/argument.
Old 02-23-2003
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: sivikchik
im tellin ya.... that is like.... THE only way to really really **** someone off....

i say pour tuna juice in her vents [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] hehe... shell never know and he car will smell 4EVER!![hr]
how do you get tuna juice? put tunas in a blender? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
but that sounds like a really good idea.

or if its parked out in the sun put a used pad on the hood... it's rather messy and horrible. i had a friend that did that to someone... except she was a cruel, cruel girl.
Old 02-23-2003
Registered!!

diegoblu is an unknown quantity at this point
what a dumb bit*h. damn....u know?some ho did that to my car the other nite and i was trippin...all she said was,"oops"...hee hee. dumb ho...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]she was tryin to get out the car too fast and slammed my door into a phat truck and al she said was sorry.a ding and a dirty look later?i was already planning to get back at her later when we went out to the club and c**k block her ALL nite...[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]andthey wonder why they call her bit*h,i betcha'
Old 02-23-2003
OsOBaNNeD

[hr]Originally posted by: ak
[hr]Originally posted by: Chenz
hey man i totallyfeel your pain...that dumb Bit-- . Hey I do stealth missions [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG] let me know... Im three hours away... Ill be happy to come help you BLOW her car up...just let me know.. btw.. Im dead serious. I dontlike other people damaging other peoples cars... thats just wrong. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-nono.gif[/IMG][hr]
Haha, your statement is a bit contradictory, no? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][hr]
LoL..yes and
no

'Do on to others as they do on to you
only worse' [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-23-2003
i gOt da MaJik stiK

Hondasport2k3 is an unknown quantity at this point
I kinda had the same problem.
Went bowlin in the Bronx so I left my car parked front of my cousins place in Brooklyn.
My ex-girlfriend livced around there, and I had recently split up with her.
When I came back from bowling, the words "I HATE U" were key scratched on my door.
Obviously.....yea....I shouldn't have parked in Brooklyn period!

Old 02-23-2003
OsOBaNNeD

look at it this way... if you took it to the bronx there w o u l d p r o b a l l y b e n o t h i n g l e f t w h e n u c a m e b a c k
Old 02-23-2003
i gOt da MaJik stiK

Haha yea, 9 outta 10 times.
I park my car in Bronx bout 2 months ago, and well got broken into...stolen headunit....amp....woofer.....smashed windows.
Replaced everything.
Now I just leave my car at another cousins place in Queens.

Old 02-23-2003
Registered!!

oblivious9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Obviously you either:

A. Did something seriously wrong to **** her off (which you failed to mention the cause of your fight)
B. She's a bitch
C. It wasn't her

Let's take a vote
Old 02-23-2003
Registered!!

philliesblunt420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, sorry to hear that...
If anyone tried some **** like that to my car and I found out[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]....omg....[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-23-2003
Registered!!

SatansEnemy is an unknown quantity at this point
hey if you really want to get her back, this is a great trick, on a real sunny day, just a piece of bologna and place it on their hood, if it sits long enough, when they pull it off they will have a nice round circle on their hood, i think it peels the paint right off, if not it will be discolored forever[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]try that
stupid, just dont screw with others stuff!
Old 02-24-2003
Registered!!

HRocket2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
when i had my truck some bitch smashed my window in with baseball bat or something along those lines. She was pissed cause i ended up not dating her, and went for someone else!! i was soo pissed i was ready to kill!! sorry to hear about it man.. i'd find out and make her pay. [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-26-2003
i gOt da MaJik stiK

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] Bologna [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG].
Old 02-26-2003
M1kEzPr1NcEzZ

I say you get revenge! Get some crazy glue, fill her key hole with crazy glue! then, do it to her trunk and then loosen up the bolts on her tires just enuff so that when she drives itll come off! MUAHAHAHAHA if you want me to Chenz and I can holla at each other and set up a plan lol
Old 02-27-2003
Premium Member

CivicHX01 is an unknown quantity at this point
but remember... as the saying goes "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" **but soon we will all be blind and toothless**

revenge isn't always the answer[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-27-2003
BOOST JUNKY

SpdRcrChk is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: CivicHX01
but remember... as the saying goes "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" **but soon we will all be blind and toothless**

revenge isn't always the answer[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG][hr]
I totally agree!!

Why stoop down to her level? Makes u just as bad. Not lady like at all.