General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Grrrr Stupid Stealerships made me mad yesterday...

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NeoMagus is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I went and got my oil changed yesterday at my dealer Rahal Honda and figured why not get the inspection as well...FAILED. Said because of my windshield vinyl and my headlights are blue. First of all I have PIAA Super Whites I know for a fact theyre not blue. I bitched and moaned and they said well we have to follow rules or we'll lose our liscense. Cussed them out and left, went down to my godfather's shop in Harrisburg and got him to pass it for me, he said the headlights were white to him and the vinyl was legal so after all the Headaches my car passed. I get home to find a message from Faulkner Honda that my 99's Horn was in because when it was fixed they forgot to fix the horn [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] Well anyways I go down there and wait an hour before they come out saying that the horn wasnt there [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] Makes me want to blow up dealerships!!!!!!!!!!!!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

EvilTwin is an unknown quantity at this point
Ishp....sorry to hear that bro. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

wsking77 is an unknown quantity at this point
what was the inspection for?
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

LOWBOY is an unknown quantity at this point
Im wondering the same thing.
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

Crashoveride is an unknown quantity at this point
That sucks man, I would get a copy of the rules for passing inspection and show it to them and see what they say. The Dealerships usually arent that bad about that stuff.

Crashoveride
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

Jochij is an unknown quantity at this point
Why did u get an inspection its a new car??
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

mj1010 is an unknown quantity at this point
I feel you on Honda dealerships. My map light stuck every time I turned it on. So I told them and they quickly looked at it and said we'll order the part. Great. So a month passes by and no phone call to say it's in. So today I had my appointment for an oil change. The guy at the dealership says I don't have enough miles on it yet, I should have it changed at 5000, I have 4000. I was specifically told by them numerous times when I bought the car that I should get the oil changed at 4000 miles. So that pissed me off [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG].
So I tell the Honda dealership to fix my wipers if I'm already here, cause they stutter. He said ok, they put a new pair of blades on there. And that I should change my blades about every 6 months here in WA. But my blades aren't even 3 months old yet! But whatever, it's under warranty. They seem to work fine now. He also suggested that I try putting some Soft Scrub(stuff to clean bathrooms) on the windshield to help stop the stuttering. And something else about the arrow dignamics of the big windshield?

I also told him they could fix the rattling of my door locks. He said the doors would have to be taken off and to just have it done next time I come in for my oil check (which should be in about a month).

And to top it all off the part that was supposed to be ordered about a month ago, was never ordered!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
He said he ordered it today and it shoudl be in by next week. We'll see!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

So, I rearranged my whole day just to get my wipers changed!! Just one of those days!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

I feel you on Honda dealerships. My map light stuck every time I turned it on. So I told them and they quickly looked at it and said we'll order the part. Great. So a month passes by and no phone call to say it's in. So today I had my appointment for an oil change. The guy at the dealership says I don't have enough miles on it yet, I should have it changed at 5000, I have 4000. I was specifically told by them numerous times when I bought the car that I should get the oil changed at 4000 miles. So that pissed me off [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG].
So I tell the Honda dealership to fix my wipers if I'm already here, cause they stutter. He said ok, they put a new pair of blades on there. And that I should change my blades about every 6 months here in WA. But my blades aren't even 3 months old yet! But whatever, it's under warranty. They seem to work fine now. He also suggested that I try putting some Soft Scrub(stuff to clean bathrooms) on the windshield to help stop the stuttering. And something else about the arrow dignamics of the big windshield?

I also told him they could fix the rattling of my door locks. He said the doors would have to be taken off and to just have it done next time I come in for my oil check (which should be in about a month).

And to top it all off the part that was supposed to be ordered about a month ago, was never ordered!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
He said he ordered it today and it shoudl be in by next week. We'll see!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

So, I rearranged my whole day just to get my wipers changed!! Just one of those days!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

johnride is an unknown quantity at this point
can you post that one more time I didn't get it.
Old 11-07-2001
www.ImportFactor.Com

WhosYoDadday85 should not be trustedWhosYoDadday85 should not be trusted
ROFL dude, you dunt need to post 4 times [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

Yeah we know it's an accident [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]

Sorry to hear about your guy's luck with the dealerships, my dealer is cool with me.
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

nbpEMCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Inspection: Just like registering your car...have to do it every year or so (at least here in Texas)
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

showmedamoney is an unknown quantity at this point
at least it wasnt a fixit ticket. down here in southern california, they're like 2 or 3 bills
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

NeoMagus is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I had to renew it, State Inspections sucks. But Faulkner fixed my horn so Im cool with them now.
Old 11-07-2001
Registered!!

crazydragon is an unknown quantity at this point
need to get mine inspected this mounth, need to fix my windshield first, but I'm getting that done on fri