Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

DAMMIT!!! I HATE PEOPLE!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ROKSOLID is an unknown quantity at this point
DAMMIT!!! I HATE PEOPLE!

Hey guys. I just got a new paint job on my car about 3 weeks ago. It's frickin awesome! Very clean. So its the first day of second semester today, and I decide to park in the overflow parking, away from all the cars in the main parking lots. I go to my car after my third class and I press my remote button to unlock my car. The alarm usually chirps twice to unlock regularly, but this time it chirps three times which means my alarm went off while I was gone. So I was thinking maybe a loud car passed it and made it go off. Just in case I take a walk around my car to see if anything hit it. I get the the passenger side door and F**K someone hit my car while opening their car door. Its not just a little ding, its like a 3 inch vertical dent and wide scratch in the paint thats like and inch thick. So that door didn't just hit my car, it hit it and kept sliding. MOTHER F**KING PIECE OF MONKEY ****!!! But the paint job is nice. Haven't gotten pictures yet, but I'll post some here and on my ride section asap. Anywho... just wanted to share.
Old 01-06-2003
HISPAnIC CAUSIn PAnIC

sadboy916 is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to hear that but that south park **** is sooo gay
Old 01-06-2003
Registered!!

Ducatti is an unknown quantity at this point
Sucks man, sorry to hear it, but prolly wont be too difficult to get fixed, and I approve of the south park stuff!
Old 01-06-2003
Registered!!

dude no need to flame on my south park[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-07-2003
Registered!!

asianmatrix02 is an unknown quantity at this point
ROKSOLID, what type of alarm do u have cause it sounds like we both have the same one. mine is the clifford xl100 (alarm add-on for factory keyless entry). anyways sorry to hear about ur paint. i had almost the same experience except for the scratched part. i was at the hospital in the emergency parking (wasn't in the hospital for me) and when i got back i heard three chirps. i didn't noticed anything but when i went to jack in the box i saw a small dent. it was probably a suv that hit me. this was when my car is a month old and new alarm put in. it was my first dent on my first "real" car. but now i am over that and not so overprotective. but yea it sucks if you have new paint or a new car and everything is perfect then some loser comes and messes it all up
Old 01-07-2003
Registered!!

mrdan4548 is an unknown quantity at this point
man if i were u i'd try to ask and find out what car it was next to urs and later on go fawk their shiet up REAL good . [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-07-2003
Registered!!

TylerH26 is an unknown quantity at this point
South Park 4-life,
I lOve the Pachomp-Pachewychomp[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-07-2003
Registered!!

2k2civicRAY is an unknown quantity at this point
roll around one day and look for a banged up car with your paint all over the side. Go tell the campus police and see if they'll do anything about it. They probably will since that'll be the most action they seen in a long time. Write down his tag number and parking pass number and then he'll get charged with a hit and run and his insurance will have to pay to get your baby dent free and shiney.
Old 01-07-2003
Registered!!

Yukonart will become famous soon enough
Sorry to say, but it won't be a hit and run in a parking lot. Not all the laws that apply on the road carry-over into parking lots. While he may still get cited for damages, it's doubtful he'll suffer any consequences for not fessing-up in the first place. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]

But yeah. . . . people who do that lick *****. . . . . [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-07-2003
Registered!!

yeah im still bitter.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] thanks for understandings guys. I really do wanna find the other car and f**k **** up![IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]

Oh yeah I have a Black Widow 3000 alarm. My friend has a clifford and it does basically the same things as mine
Old 01-07-2003
Registered!!

2k2civicRAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Go take off all his wheels and then set the car on cinder blocks[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG] Then throw away all his lugs[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-07-2003
Registered!!

diegoblu is an unknown quantity at this point
damn B,that sux...same thing has happened to me twice on my rear bumper!The 1st time I saw teh chick who rammed my car & chewed her out~she didnt give a p***k cuz she had some old beat up beamer her "mommy & daddy" got her.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]SO after tearin her a new one she says she dont give a p***k & gives me her info 4 insurance purposes...Just so happened a co-worker of mine lived near her & a few of my peeps strolled by and "polished' her daddy's beamer!I was home free cuz i never gave the silly ho my 411 & had my car hooked up discount style. I hope she learned her lesson~if not?Her daddy sure did.
Old 01-07-2003
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
"hooked up discount style".. do u mean claiming insurance, or stealing parts? glad you don't live in my area
Old 01-07-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: diegoblu
damn B,that sux...same thing has happened to me twice on my rear bumper!The 1st time I saw teh chick who rammed my car & chewed her out~she didnt give a p***k cuz she had some old beat up beamer her "mommy & daddy" got her.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]SO after tearin her a new one she says she dont give a p***k & gives me her info 4 insurance purposes...Just so happened a co-worker of mine lived near her & a few of my peeps strolled by and "polished' her daddy's beamer!I was home free cuz i never gave the silly ho my 411 & had my car hooked up discount style. I hope she learned her lesson~if not?Her daddy sure did.[hr]
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]Thats dope! If i only new who did it to my car.
Old 01-08-2003
Registered!!

HRocket2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
yo dude, which school you go to? moorpark college?
Old 01-08-2003

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
[hr]Originally posted by: diegoblu
damn B,that sux...same thing has happened to me twice on my rear bumper!The 1st time I saw teh chick who rammed my car & chewed her out~she didnt give a p***k cuz she had some old beat up beamer her "mommy & daddy" got her.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]SO after tearin her a new one she says she dont give a p***k & gives me her info 4 insurance purposes...Just so happened a co-worker of mine lived near her & a few of my peeps strolled by and "polished' her daddy's beamer!I was home free cuz i never gave the silly ho my 411 & had my car hooked up discount style. I hope she learned her lesson~if not?Her daddy sure did.[hr]
lmao dude.
Old 01-09-2003
Registered!!

HRocket2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
that sucks, do something to her car not her pops. that bitch needs to be smacked up. i go to moorpark college and someone put a ding in my rental, i will go crazy if i get charge and find the ****er who did it.