Repairs are done and paint finished - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2014   #1
Registered!!

TiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of light
Repairs are done and paint finished

Finally got the car back after the repairs and paint.
Still need to clean up the black trim and seal the paint in a couple weeks.
Went ahead and installed the new material on the door inserts while it was in the shop.
Also moved the tweeters up and into the door panel. Sounds much better.
In the before pic it hard to tell but the tail gate was bent across the bottom and a big dent in the middle.
I had the shop delete the front and rear H badges as well.

DUI Hit and Run. He hit me as I was exiting off the freeway, then rammed me again as he took off. Did chase him down.

Last edited by TiggerDX; 11-10-2016 at 10:32 PM.
TiggerDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014   #2
Where's that music coming from?

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Repairs are done and paint finished

I like the badge delete and that door panel. Is the fabric something from a store?

Ever feel small?? Sure seems like every other vehicle in your pics are trucks/SUVs.
ezone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014   #3
pleasure spiked with pain

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Car is looking good
GolNat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014   #4
Registered!!

TiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezone View Post
I like the badge delete and that door panel. Is the fabric something from a store?

Ever feel small?? Sure seems like every other vehicle in your pics are trucks/SUVs.
I got the fabric from someone on this board several years back. He was selling Recaro material. The guy who installed it on the inserts said he thought it was headliner material.

And yes, I feel tiny every time I park there. It is a plumbing business next door and I think it is a requirement to drive a large PU or SUV to work there.
TiggerDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014   #5
Super Moderator

sdaidoji is a splendid one to beholdsdaidoji is a splendid one to beholdsdaidoji is a splendid one to beholdsdaidoji is a splendid one to beholdsdaidoji is a splendid one to beholdsdaidoji is a splendid one to beholdsdaidoji is a splendid one to beholdsdaidoji is a splendid one to beholdsdaidoji is a splendid one to beholdsdaidoji is a splendid one to beholdsdaidoji is a splendid one to behold

glad it's back, tiggerDX!
sdaidoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014   #6
Registered!!

Hondi is an unknown quantity at this point

looks good!
Hondi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014   #7
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks great.
Good to see an older civic in such pristine condition
Kennykid2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014   #8
Registered!!

bountybuddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Your Civic looks great! You really did a nice job on it. Drive safe my friend.
bountybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014   #9
Former Sponsor

Brandon@fattysmotorsports is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad some idiot had to hit you, but the car looks great!
Brandon@fattysmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote