New car!!!! - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2013   #1  
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
New car!!!!

Hey guys,
Picked this up yesterday. it's an 04 touring with 50k miles. Still keeping the 7th gen for longer trips and grocery getting though.

Rennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013   #2  
Whachya lookin at?

BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New car!!!!

Awesome car man... awesome.
BlueEM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013   #3  
My favorite TV shows are JDM. My Honda isn't...

krudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the rough

Lucky punk!
krudmuphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013   #4  
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice.
Kennykid2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013   #5  
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

welcome home brother. new car looks great!
sl33pyriceboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013   #6  

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

any details on it? manual?
Old 04-10-2013   #7  
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

yup. it's a manual. no way i was getting an automatic Z. lol. its an 04 touring, with LSD, HIDs, nav with DVD, and it is P.I.M.P. i'll get some more pictures up tomorrow, it's got some dumb stickers on it right now that need to be removed before I show it off. I bought it off an older guy that babied it and it runs like new. great car so far! time to delegate the 7th gen to grocery getting / people hauling duties.
Old 04-11-2013   #8  
A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.....CLOSED SAT/SUN

Gunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to all

Nice pick up..
Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013   #9  
New Mod on the Block

Kind of missing the Civic right now.

Still looks bad *** though.
Old 04-11-2013   #10  
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

That's nice
Tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013   #11  

your gas prices are still cheaper than california's
Old 04-12-2013   #12  
Super Moderator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

lol! I got a Miata and then yet another Miata, so I don't get the gas pump troubles
all three still in the stable.
nice pick, just don't turn the traction control off in an autoX or similar without getting used to it - the new guys (for autoX) that did it just to show off came back to the grid almost crying
sdaidoji is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013   #13  
New Mod on the Block

Just wanted to update everyone on my Z.
First mod, a JWT pop charger.

Before the drop.

BC coil overs and 25mm spacers installed:

Blacked out headlights and Stillen splitter installed.

RPF1's installed. 18x9.5 and 10.5 +15 offset. Wrapped in Hankook v12 255/40 in front and 275/40 in rear.

Old 06-28-2013   #14  
Whachya lookin at?

BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

looks real good. I really like those rims on it.
Old 06-28-2013   #15  
New Mod on the Block

Some pics at work.

Old 06-28-2013   #16  
Administrative Rice. WAT?!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud of

that is quite schmexy
xRiCeBoYx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013   #17  
Whachya lookin at?

^ Whos the stranger?
Old 07-02-2013   #18  

whats a pop charger? is it a fancy word for air intake? lol
Old 07-02-2013   #19  
New Mod on the Block

Pretty much. lol. It's got like a velocity stack thing in the front though.

http://www.czp.us/Cart/description.p...2666.233.50.35
Old 07-11-2013   #20  
New Mod on the Block

on a different note, I somehow destroyed a brand new tire, so i had to drive the civic for a few days. I looked down while at a red light and noticed that i hit 135,000 miles! i know some people on here are destroying me in mileage, but i just wanted to share!

Old 07-11-2013   #21  
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Using the gutter on corners hmm? lol
Kennykid2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013   #22  
New Mod on the Block

watching too much Initial D