Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

fog lights? ebay?

Old 12-23-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeabmx is an unknown quantity at this point
fog lights? ebay?

hey guys.
i want to purchase some yellow fog lights for my car.
the like square ones that fit right into the bumper grille part.
but idk if ebay is a good source to buy from?
is there anywhere i could get them cheap and be sure im not gettin ripped off?
Old 12-24-2009
Registered!!

terrible2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: fog lights? ebay?

Ebay is never a good source, theyre always poor quality. But ive heard of people having good experiences. I doubt theyd be anywhere as bright as good quality lights, but if you just put a layer of silicone around the seams im sure itll be waterproof (which ebay lights usually arent)

I dont know about hondas on where to buy lights as I know only about off roading. It also doesnt help that theres no pictures on this forum. But try amazon actually and look at Hella lights. You should be able to find square Hellas.
Old 12-24-2009
Registered!!

97EK will become famous soon enough

If you're talking about the square fogs for the 96-98 front end, you can most definitely find them on ebay. I got mine from there, and haven't had any problems.

I assume you don't want to spend a fortune, so the OEM Stanley made ones are out of the question. Look for the ones made by DEPO. They'll be OEM replicas, but just as good as the "real deal". Like the person above said, just put an extra bead of silicon around the housings to make sure they won't fog up down the road. I believe I paid around $75 shipped for my clear DEPO fogs.

Here's a pic of the clear DEPO ones on my car:

Best of luck and happy holidays!

Last edited by 97EK; 12-25-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12-25-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

ebay/depo is good enough, they look good and thats really all foglights will do without going with top quality aftermarket projectors like hella micro DE. the oem and aftermarket "oem style" reflector fogs are pretty much useless. so yeah go with the cheap ones, they will look just as good as oem.
Old 12-25-2009
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

I have a set I will sell for pretty cheap pm me if you want.