Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

gearbox's crappy photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: gearbox's crappy photoshoot

Originally Posted by gearbox
its sitting there lol. yeah its rsr exhaust, its loud but it looks nice so i live with it

ebay seller "autopartshouse" is the only place ive been able to find real 7443 natural amber bulbs where the color doesnt fade. and these are 25w for signal instead of 21w stock.
hmm. yeah, i was going to ask about sound too... i'll look around for a sound clip...

i was going to ask about the amber bulbs too... while i was at the Mazda/Subaru dealership, i tried using some of the '7443' or '7440' bulbs, whichever it is for the turn since the difference is one or two filaments, for my rear turn signals, but for some reason they wouldn't fit properly (cracked out the side of the plug)
Old 10-12-2008
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Ummm, not much of a shoot, still don't care for the look or the wheels. Still slow.
Old 10-12-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manahoonie
hmm. yeah, i was going to ask about sound too... i'll look around for a sound clip...

i was going to ask about the amber bulbs too... while i was at the Mazda/Subaru dealership, i tried using some of the '7443' or '7440' bulbs, whichever it is for the turn since the difference is one or two filaments, for my rear turn signals, but for some reason they wouldn't fit properly (cracked out the side of the plug)
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Ummm, not much of a shoot, still don't care for the look or the wheels. Still slow.
yeah the wheels i mainly got cause they were cheap ($90 each), i can use stock tire, and theyre light (under 14 lbs each). Wouldve liked to have bigger, but id rather have the bit of extra performance and more comfortable ride. and i like the stock look of these cars with a few small mods here and there. hopefully in a few yrs, i will save enough for a K motor.
Old 10-12-2008
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gearbox
would you be able to take some clear day pics? and some with the signal on? im just trying to see what that signal lens looks like when off (is it pink like reverse light or is it red like stock tails), and how amber or orange the signal is so it matches my orange bulbs up front.
heres a few shots...

Old 10-12-2008
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

i know ive seen those already lol. can you take a better pic with the light off in the daytime. is the amber color when on more of a yellow or a darker orange?
Old 10-12-2008
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light

lol

its a darker orange (amber), not yellow...they match the front turn signals

there are a few daytime shots in my 'crappy photoshoot' thread
Old 10-12-2008
Registered!!

supafil25 will become famous soon enough

sick *** lights what kinda shroud and projectors did you use??
Old 10-12-2008
Premium Member

projector is e46 single with 50w philips bulbs and ballasts. shroud i got from retrofitsource.com
Old 10-12-2008
Registered!!

EnvyX will become famous soon enough

car is looking clean gear
Old 10-14-2008
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough

The car is very clean gear. I didn't like the retro fits much at first even though it gives you better light output but after seeing your retro makes me want to get one too looks good. anymore night shots?
Old 10-14-2008
Premium Member

heres a few more...

Old 10-14-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

nice shoot gear!!
Old 10-14-2008
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about

ssso clean. I like.
Old 10-14-2008
Premium Member

luminics "JDM yellow" H3 fog bulbs with blacked out reflector bowls in driving light projector.

Old 10-15-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice gear!!!