Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New mods...

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Re: New mods...

Looks good minus those silly window visors. I don't get that fad at all.
Old 06-23-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
emjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the rough

andy looks good my 2 cents won't even matter cuz i think the mirrors are too small too but everything else is proper just tell me onme thing .. where did u buy ur extended red rays im looking for a set as well ... tell me asap where u got them from and for how much
Old 06-23-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Window visors are extremely functional. Especially when you don't have ac and it's raining, trust me.

For the lugs, I got them from evasivemotorsports.com by googling, lol.
Old 06-23-2008
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all

Definately hott!
Old 06-23-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by andyman97
Window visors are extremely functional. Especially when you don't have ac and it's raining, trust me.
Did you buy them strictly for function?
Old 06-23-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

^^ i think they look hot. MAD JDM YO. i have em on my car too. lol. well i got a sedan though. i think the sedan windows look too tall. the window visors make the windows look shorter more like a coupe.
Old 06-23-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rufus
Did you buy them strictly for function?
I had a set of these on my old pickup and loved them, they absolutely served their purpose, so pretty much, yes, but I do like how they look, they give it a little extra.
Old 06-23-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

looks amazing. Hmm i can ask my local cf guy about wut he does cuz i know he makes some crazy cf stuff and he hasnt had a problem He told me only thing u gotta do is load the clear with flex agent. I dunno about resin cracking. Do they make a flex agent for resin???? That would be pretty sick if you could. Is there like an epoxy urethane resin or somethin idk. Im real new to the kind of stuff but thats wut u'd need. A clear urethane resin but even if it existed it'd still cost a ton.
Old 06-23-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

you know the red lugs will turn pink over time right?
Old 06-23-2008
Turbo Guru

They came out of the box looking pink, lol. It's the anodizing. I may powdercoat them red to match the lip once they really start to fade.
Old 06-23-2008
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about

they dont turn pink from the sun. they turn pink when u take off the wheels and put them on. i had them for 2 years and they still looked red when i sold em.

Last edited by sspem2; 06-23-2008 at 08:04 PM.
Old 06-23-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

I like your car alot! coming together very nicely.. i'd paint the stock mirrors ssm and keep them.. and i agree a stock spoiler would be a nice touch, but with the cf trunk... i cant imagine if it'd look good or not.. hm
Old 06-23-2008
Registered!!

joe6680 will become famous soon enoughjoe6680 will become famous soon enough

How is the light output on those headlights? They look the same as the ones gear has and he claims they are horrible light output...I was thinking of getting those, but I don't want them if the output sux...
Old 06-23-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

I think his are OEM with the amber lens removed, Gear was talking about some eBay replicas, if I remember the thread right.
Old 06-23-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, the aftermarket ones suck. but its fairly easy to make your oem lights look like that by taking out the amber piece (and reflector too if you want).
Old 06-24-2008
Registered!!

joe6680 will become famous soon enoughjoe6680 will become famous soon enough

Gotcha, Thanks