Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New mods...

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008
Turbo Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
New mods...

Ok, so I put on my red Ray's extended tuner lugs, vent visors, clear sidemarkers and on the passenger side, I installed my carbon fiber f1 mirror. I really like everything but am undecided on the mirrors. Give me opinions...

Old 06-21-2008
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New mods...

looks good. i like the stock mirror better. the CF one looks too small and not proportional to the rest of the car.
Old 06-21-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah everything is nice but the mirrors. looks really small for the car and i wonder if you can even see out of it.
Old 06-21-2008
Registered!!

delmiah will become famous soon enough

dido entirely ^ .... the car looks sweet! but the mirrors are a bit too small...
Old 06-21-2008
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about

where did you get the mirrors from? ive wanted to get some of those instead and get rid of my bomex mirrors. the mirrors come with the back piece to?

Last edited by sspem2; 06-21-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 06-21-2008
<---- I am really this short in person!

fullgrown is an unknown quantity at this point

the car looks really good...except the mirrors. when i saw the pic of the mirrors, it reminded me of the butler in scary movie 2. he had one normal hand and one small shriveled up hand lol
Old 06-21-2008
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

Old 06-21-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sspem2
where did you get the mirrors from? ive wanted to get some of those instead and get rid of my bomex mirrors. the mirrors come with the back piece to?
If you want a set, I may be willing to work something out with you, possibly a swap. Yeah, it has everything needed...
Old 06-21-2008
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

nay on the mirror, you need a stock spoiler to bulk up the rear and paint front grill. SSM spoiler on cf trunk would look nuts. i was gonna do it but im gonna sell my car soon

Last edited by 1sykcivic; 06-21-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 06-21-2008
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by andyman97
If you want a set, I may be willing to work something out with you, possibly a swap. Yeah, it has everything needed...
where did u get them from? id be down for a swap. i love my bomex mirrors but just want something different. can u take any up close pics straight on? thanks. any fitment issues or gaps?
Old 06-21-2008
Turbo Guru

They fit really well, no fitment issues or anything. I can take some closer pics, hit me up on aim or pm.

I think a silver spoiler on my trunk would be hideous and throw it off. I have plans for a spoiler in the near future, the car will be undergoing some major cosmetic surgery.
Old 06-21-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

more pixs of the CF top!
Old 06-21-2008
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

i want to have sex with your car...
Old 06-21-2008
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

that's hot.......
Old 06-21-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

That's cool, I'm liking the lugs, and I actually really like the mirrors. I think they look good on your car... Hey if you don't want them I'll buy them off of you.
Old 06-21-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Personally, I kinda like the mirrors, but only if they were a little bit bigger. I started playing around with Photoshop, and here's how it would look with them a little bit bigger:

I meant to just do the mirrors, but I couldn't leave well enough alone.
Old 06-21-2008
Turbo Guru

Originally Posted by Eyger
That's cool, I'm liking the lugs, and I actually really like the mirrors. I think they look good on your car... Hey if you don't want them I'll buy them off of you.
150 shipped, they're yours....
Old 06-21-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

just go back to stock mirror wrapped in CF
Old 06-21-2008
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gearbox
that would be sick
Old 06-22-2008
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

looks good doesn't have the sleeper look anymore though.
Old 06-22-2008
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Andy the car looks nice and clean.
Mirrors are indeed a little small. the rest
looks AOK.
Old 06-22-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Woot! Ching's back!
Old 06-22-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

Yea I think the mirrors are too small... but cars looking good!!
Old 06-22-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gearbox
Yup, if Andy did this it would compliment the look and style nicely. Looking good
Old 06-22-2008

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

when did you paint the roof btw?
Old 06-22-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by modoman
when did you paint the roof btw?
I think that is his new carbon fiber roof Nick.
Old 06-22-2008
Turbo Guru

Naw, it's black, I had it painted when I had the roof replaced and the handles painted about a month and a half ago.
Old 06-22-2008

Originally Posted by Tragedy
I think that is his new carbon fiber roof Nick.
3 drops of pee trickled out when i actually believed you for a second.... that would be disgustingly sick though.
Old 06-22-2008
Turbo Guru

I still intend to do the roof, but it isn't up to me, honestly. I have a guy somewhat local that does composite work and he's really good, but he's never done a roof before and he's trying to figure out the best way to do it. The first idea he had didn't work out so he's toying with new ideas. His concern is the resin cracking on top of the metal in extreme temps...
Old 06-22-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I'd think it'd take a LOT of TLC to keep it from looking like crap in about 3 months.

Quick Reply: New mods...