Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

What is the worst color?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
What is the worst color?

I can't decide what color to paint my car. I want to try thinking from a different angle...

What do you think would be the worst color to paint a 7th gen civic? And Why?

Last edited by Eyger; 06-11-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Old 06-11-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold
Re: What is the worst color?

**** brown. For obvious reasons.

You realize you're not going to get anything but people's least favorite colors with this thread, right?

Oh, and how's the car coming? Any progress?
Old 06-11-2008
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

Didn't you already have a thread on what colour to paint your car?? I recall a vote of like 10 or 11 different colours, or was that someone else?
Old 06-11-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Unevolved
**** brown. For obvious reasons.

You realize you're not going to get anything but people's least favorite colors with this thread, right?

Oh, and how's the car coming? Any progress?
You're right. But that's ok, I want to choose a color by elimination I guess... I'm not sure, I can't decide so I thought I would collect info of another nature to help my decision.

It's coming along pretty well. I'm being so ridiculously/purposely **** with the 'flatness' of the car, because I want to be 110% sure that when it comes out of the paint booth, I can look down the side and NOT see any wrinkles/wave. Other then that It's coming along well, I've been flattening out the waves and stuff. I just got a quart of primer, and a new sanding block, so I'm going to bring it in to get primer, so I'll post pics when I do that of course.

**** brown sounds like a bad idea, but what do you think about 'root beer' brown?

Last edited by Eyger; 06-11-2008 at 01:18 AM.
Old 06-11-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Originally Posted by phuviano
Didn't you already have a thread on what colour to paint your car?? I recall a vote of like 10 or 11 different colours, or was that someone else?

No no, you're right, that was me. That thread certainly helped me a good amount get an idea of what colors to look at, but I still wanted to get some more input on paint, thought I would try a process of elimination kinda thing...
Old 06-11-2008
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Root beer brown??? If its anything like the magnesium color on 04-05 civics would be great. Those civics with that color look sweet but I don't like it on any other car for some reason.
Old 06-11-2008
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

pink
Old 06-11-2008
Registered!!

dswami1 will become famous soon enough

i'd stay away from brown pink or purple... but i think purple would look really good on some low riders... not on civics
Old 06-11-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

pink
green
purple
gold
brown
primer lolz
Old 06-11-2008
Premium Member

dopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond repute

Black is the worst... Not because it looks bad but just because it shows EVERY little scratch and swirl...

I would go with Acura's Carbon Bronze Pearl... OMG I LOVE that color. Its so different.
Old 06-11-2008
BLDNPSI Mod

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dopes6070
Black is the worst... Not because it looks bad but just because it shows EVERY little scratch and swirl...

I would go with Acura's Carbon Bronze Pearl... OMG I LOVE that color. Its so different.
yeah, no kidding...i just found my FIRST dent ... about the size of a dime on the top of my fender . Almost like a dent from hail. If there is a flaw it will show on a black car. But i love the color!
Old 06-11-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

i dont like seamist or whatever funky color thatwas.
and those nastass purple civics - although according to honda they are brown.
Old 06-11-2008
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about

Paint Ur Car Champion White!!!
Old 06-11-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

Odd/ off the wall colors and the obvious baby poop brown/green.

Wagner
Old 06-11-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by WgnrNick
Odd/ off the wall colors and the obvious baby poop brown/green.

Wagner
Shazam!!111!

Last edited by Tragedy; 06-11-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 06-11-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

i would definitely agree about the pink, purple, brown, and would say baby blue, bright orange and neon green are also pretty nasty colors (on vics anyway).
Old 06-11-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

^ I used to have a clipboard out of the same material that hood is made out of.

Inca pearl is horrible
Old 06-11-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

^i like the inca pearl when it is tastefully modded. there is a member on here with it and i like his car. there was also another member who had his car in honda tuning - i am pretty sure with inca pearl and a kswap.
Old 06-11-2008
Registered!!

EM2Brande is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate the clover green our car comes in, so nothing close to that

I love the Ridgeline Green that was offered 2 years ago on Ridgelines and Pilot
Old 06-11-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

sky blue lol
Old 06-11-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Carbon bronze pearl? Is that on the TL?

I think I'll stay away from anything brown.
Old 06-11-2008
Registered!!

sethro is an unknown quantity at this point

+ 2 for Green.

Terrible, terrible color.
Old 06-11-2008
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

vagina pink
Old 06-11-2008
Premium Member

dopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond repute

This is carbon bronze pearl. It looks SOOOOO nice in person... much better then the pic.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	74477  
Old 06-11-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 1sykcivic
vagina pink
Old 06-11-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

yay for photoshop color adjust...
Old 06-12-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Interesting, I'm liking the dark grey/silver/pearl whatever.