Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Hey its been a while :/

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enoughFiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enough
Hey its been a while :/

Hey guys it has been a while since I've last posted! I was never a recognized member in this forum, but I really do love this place. I finally have a reliable computer so I'm sure I'll be on this thing a lot more now. I've been crazy busy with work and school. I made a deal with my grandparents that once I graduate they'll help me out with a K swap or turbo. So I have to study study study =] I got some newish pictures to share... ready....set.....go!!

The dirtiest 7thgen ever?

Now nice and clean =] I want a new camera. I dont think these pictures do any justice to all my hard work

Installed my HKS a couple weeks ago. I love it!

Also got me a front lip! Soon to be installed..

My car really doesnt sit this low, but I wouldn't mind dropping it that much... coilovers or GC's w/ Koni's are for sure my next mod.

Thanks for looking! All feedback is gladly accepted =]
Old 05-07-2008
Diamond Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hey its been a while :/

very nice car! and your grandparents seem hella nice. paint your door handles n then youll have one of the nicer SSM's on here. what are you dropped on?
Old 05-07-2008
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough

Looks really good man, at first I was like oh no that car is dirty as hell but it makes a huge difference once you cleaned it up!
Old 05-07-2008
Registered!!

FiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enoughFiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Envy
very nice car! and your grandparents seem hella nice. paint your door handles n then youll have one of the nicer SSM's on here. what are you dropped on?
Thanks man! I love my grandparents. They originally wanted to (generously) help me get me a brand new car (08 si or 08 wrx) but I had to turn it down because I dont think I can handle another car payment. And I think my car is perfectly fine. And finally paid off =] But anyways, yeah dude, I really want to do a DIY on painting my door handles and trunk trim SSM. I hear removing the door handles is a pain though.. I'm dropped on Progress springs. 1.8" F and 2.0" R on stock shocks.

Originally Posted by ciVictoria
Looks really good man, at first I was like oh no that car is dirty as hell but it makes a huge difference once you cleaned it up!
Haha thanks man. I was driving around like that for quite some time. All that dust and dirt was extremely thick since I let it bake in the sun and all.
Old 05-07-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

your car has a nice stance. how old are you? graduate from college? or high school?
Old 05-07-2008
Registered!!

From college. I'm 20 but after high school I never really took my schooling seriously. So my grandparents made that nice deal with me. Just two more years... No rush though =] In the meantime I'll just save up for new suspension or something. This car is ever so slowly becoming what I want it to be.

So me and my friend are sitting here, wondering about your username.. and she asks "is your phone an envy?" haha

Last edited by FiveOhFlickr; 05-07-2008 at 09:39 PM.
Old 05-07-2008
Registered!!

BJanzen is a glorious beacon of lightBJanzen is a glorious beacon of lightBJanzen is a glorious beacon of lightBJanzen is a glorious beacon of lightBJanzen is a glorious beacon of lightBJanzen is a glorious beacon of light

Hey man, how dark is your tint and what size of rims? Looks good.
Old 05-07-2008
Registered!!

Thanks dude! Ahhh I couldn't tell you what percent tint I got... I got it done the first day I bought the car.. I want to say 35% in the front and 30% on the backseat windows and rear. The wheels are 17inches B) I wanted them in 16s but couldnt wait. Still looks good I think.
Old 05-07-2008
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ciVictoria
werd..when i saw the first pic i was like.. is this fool gona show us pic of his car all dirty and shiet?? lolz but it look nice now hurry and put on that lip and make sure u paint it too lol
Old 05-08-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

Looks amazing man! I wish I had grandparents like that, ha. Keep it up and keep us posted on any future mods. Nice work!

Wagner
Old 05-08-2008
Registered!!

nicokpe is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, Good Pics + Nice Work!!
Old 05-08-2008
Diamond Member

haha yeaappp i do have the envy
Old 05-08-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

looks nice, good job.
Old 05-08-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

looks very nice but i would get the silver painted rear trim piece instead of black.
Old 05-08-2008
Registered!!

Haha I appreciate the comments and input guys!

LG Envy represent!

Does honda or anyone make that silver painted trim peice for the trunk? Or am I better off DIY'ing it or taking it to an auto body shop? I really want to get that and my door handles SSM.
Old 05-08-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

you can buy the trim piece for the EX coupe. it comes prepainted. same with the door handles but those look okay black to me.
Old 05-08-2008
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

this looks EXACTLY like my car! U COPY CAT!!!! hahaha if you want pics of how the lip will look on your car. hit me up
Old 05-08-2008
hvc
Registered!!

hvc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gearbox
you can buy the trim piece for the EX coupe. it comes prepainted. same with the door handles but those look okay black to me.
i was gonna say the same thing. I don't mind the black doorhandles.
Nice car none the less.
Old 05-08-2008
Registered!!

Awesome, thanks guys!

SSMcivic2k5- I actually have a question for you. Is your front lip polyurethane? Cause mine is ABS plastic from an 99-00 civic and it cracked when I tried installing it today. I was excited to get that thing on too. What a sad day.