Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

haven't really posted much in awhile..

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough
haven't really posted much in awhile..

so i figured i'd throw some updated pics of my car up. i've been lurkin on here a bit more lately, just not posting too much. seems like the board isn't like it was when i first joined, haha.

anyway, aside from tucking a bunch of wires under the hood, this is all i've done. i've only drove my car three times this year since i've been busy with school.

finally blacked these headlights out. i ended up buffing silicone on the inside of the lenses somehow and played hell getting it off. ended up using some mothers chrome polish i had with the orbital, and it came right off. followed that with some mothers plastic polish and my headlights came out looking way better than before. also put my RS lip on that's been in my basement for half a year and lined up my fenders and bumper correctly.

battery died over winter when the car sat, so i figured i'd go all out and treat myself to something nice.

and a couple pics from last weekend when i got a chance to take it out:

hopefully soon i can get some new tires, i'd like to weld up a new exhaust. my plan is just 2.5" piping all the way back and either dump it out under the back seat on the passenger side, or mate it up to a flat black vibrant muffler. trying to save for an SSR header or R-CREW, then waiting patiently for someone to come up with an alternative method for tuning k-series ECUs because i can't justify spending money on hondata. this weekend i'm putting my sportlines back on so i can bring it down lower, and hopefully finishing up painting my rear bumper that was chipping like crazy.

that's about it!

Last edited by beadebaserr; 04-24-2008 at 11:17 AM.
Old 04-24-2008
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
Re: haven't really posted much in awhile..

nice pics. i gotta try autox sometime.. looks like fun. nice kswap and u should def get kpro.. everyone seems to love it
Old 04-24-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Very nice headlights & the 5 lug Acura wheels.
Old 04-24-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

very ncie car. very clean...

but im wondering

are u swapped with a k engine?

if not, i really dont see why you got the 5 lug. its alot heavier, not to mention the rotors and more lugs....

but good stuff
Old 04-25-2008
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
very ncie car. very clean...

but im wondering

are u swapped with a k engine?

if not, i really dont see why you got the 5 lug. its alot heavier, not to mention the rotors and more lugs....

but good stuff
yep, k20a2.
Old 04-25-2008
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice

you're not running kpro? wowww but it's nice overall!
Old 04-25-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

Keep the mileage down on that car lol, I might wanna buy it someday haha.. you're always putting it up F/S
Old 04-25-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 2k1civic01
you're not running kpro? wowww but it's nice overall!
nope! there is a lot of k-series ecu development going on right now that is purposely under wraps since hond@t@ obviously doesn't want the competition. i recognize that k-pro is an awesome utility, but i'll wait it out. also, i was kinda angered by their lawsuit against dave blundell since he's such a huge player in OBD-1 tuning and grassroots programs.

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
Keep the mileage down on that car lol, I might wanna buy it someday haha.. you're always putting it up F/S
hahaha yeah, i go back and forth. i've had a ton of people message me on honda-tech with offers. if i get rid of it i'm done with hondas period, i'll get an e36 m3 or something. miles are staying down, i have a daily beater. civic gets to sleep nice and cozy in my parent's garage while the beater gets dinged up by dumb college kids in my apartment complex lot.

thanks for the positive feedback!
Old 04-25-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

your car is so awesome!!!!!
Old 04-27-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by jamis33
your car is so awesome!!!!!
thank ya sir!

do you have a link to the em2 crew stickers that are mentioned in your sig? wouldn't mind checking them out.
Old 04-27-2008
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

very nice car.