Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

back from the dead

Old 04-11-2008
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
Re: back from the dead

Steve! What's good man? How have you been?
Old 04-11-2008
Remebers the old days
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light

Not much man. Just taking it day by day. Kind of put the car on the back burner for now. Just cant afford to do the AEM, new turbo and inj right now. So i'll live with what i got. Getting tuned with 460 on the e-manage by T1 on the 18th. If he cant get them to work then we are just going to stay with the 310's wish me luck.
Old 04-16-2008
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CrewChief
Not much man. Just taking it day by day. Kind of put the car on the back burner for now. Just cant afford to do the AEM, new turbo and inj right now. So i'll live with what i got. Getting tuned with 460 on the e-manage by T1 on the 18th. If he cant get them to work then we are just going to stay with the 310's wish me luck.
GL Steve! Tony should be able to pull some decent tuning off.
Old 04-16-2008
Remebers the old days

CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light

Thats my hope. If anyone can get 460cc inj to work it will be him.
Old 04-16-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maple50175 is an unknown quantity at this point

How much did you pay for everything you did with the ENGinE/turbokit?
Old 04-17-2008
Turbo Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the 460's. From experience with the emanage and rc 440's, Jason and I couldn't get rid of the map/baro sensor code to even get a tune on it, they were just too big. If Tony can do anything with it, I'd be interested to hear what he did.
Old 04-17-2008
Remebers the old days

Well we will see. I would not put jason and Tony in the same league. hell not even in the same planet when it comes to tuning ability. If not I still have the 310s to work with. I'm really not number chasing I just want somthing to drive daily until I can get the last few pieces.

Total spent on the motor as you see it was about 6500. Thats including the e-manage and data screen. Only about 3g's more to go.