Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

5 lug swap, rear disc swap, RWD, and v8 swap.

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Re: 5 lug swap, rear disc swap, RWD, and v8 swap.

Originally Posted by spoonEM
Thats right ladies and gentleman. After much downtime, I finally got my new car. If you missed the other thread, you can view it here:
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...how-drive.html

Anyways, heres a couple quick shots of the new car, more to come. I know its not a civic, but im still going to be coming on these boards to lend a hand and drop some knowledge. lol. Without further ado, Sally, meet everyone. Everyone, meet Sally.

Going from the civic to this is something else, and this thing is sooo much fun to drive. lol

Stangs have a lot of potensial.
I would of got the Mach 1 at least but I know they get expensive with the different trim packages.
At least is not a V6 my friend has one 20th anniversary is a good looking car but is slow. We call it the PONY
Good luck with it.
Congrats

Another Stang that is going to look good in my rear view mirror
Da Vic rulez