Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

5 lug swap, rear disc swap, RWD, and v8 swap.

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
5 lug swap, rear disc swap, RWD, and v8 swap.

Thats right ladies and gentleman. After much downtime, I finally got my new car. If you missed the other thread, you can view it here:
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...how-drive.html

Anyways, heres a couple quick shots of the new car, more to come. I know its not a civic, but im still going to be coming on these boards to lend a hand and drop some knowledge. lol. Without further ado, Sally, meet everyone. Everyone, meet Sally.

Going from the civic to this is something else, and this thing is sooo much fun to drive. lol
Old 01-23-2008
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
Re: 5 lug swap, rear disc swap, RWD, and v8 swap.

Nooo you've gone to the dark side. Nah..jk. Nice car. I'm guessing from the plates you got it used?
Old 01-23-2008
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about

How long before you'll need zipties? lol
Old 01-23-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

Sally? WOW you are so original
Old 01-23-2008
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about

Old 01-23-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LiKEaFeRiO
How long before you'll need zipties? lol

hahaha...hopefully i wont this time.
Old 01-23-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

ehh not my cup of tea... they're pretty inefficient and impractical imo. My buddy has one and other than the power it has...
Old 01-23-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

To each his own. I ****in love this thing.
Old 01-23-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

Glad you like your new car or should I say "Sally", lol. Looks good, keep us updated on what you do. Btw, I'm not a Mustang fan. Too much gas, insurance ehh... Other than that, raw power yay! Lol, have fun with it!

Wagner
Old 01-23-2008
Falken Master

cwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nice

i love mustangs, looks good.
Old 01-23-2008
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with that. Fix or repair daily ftl.
Old 01-23-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice stuff man. I've always had a soft spot for big ford muscle cars. Momma is gonna get a Foos special re-built '69 fastback some day soon. Lot's you can do with that car though.

All that being said, here's the best part on the car.

Old 01-23-2008
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice

welcome to the darkside rob, better start saving up for gas money

Old 01-23-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

^HAHAH...seriously anthony. Gas sucks for sure.

And as for these cars being POS's the same thing can be said about our civics. If you dont take care of your car, anythings going to break down.
Old 01-23-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

Originally Posted by speedfoos
Nice stuff man. I've always had a soft spot for big ford muscle cars. Momma is gonna get a Foos special re-built '69 fastback some day soon. Lot's you can do with that car though.

All that being said, here's the best part on the car.

hhahah....yeah. I got pre-approved for 26k through Honda and I was with my mom while she was getting her 08 Accord Coupe EX-L with nav and I saw it sitting there calling my name.

...those plate frames have since been removed. lol
Old 01-23-2008
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice

Originally Posted by spoonEM
^HAHAH...seriously anthony. Gas sucks for sure.

And as for these cars being POS's the same thing can be said about our civics. If you dont take care of your car, anythings going to break down.
That's true my civic had so many problems, my 67 was more reliable then my civic. Gas and go
Old 01-23-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

The gas mileage does suck ***** though, theres no question about that. But i dont really care since this thing is a blast to drive. haha
Old 01-23-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

nice upgrade. im definitly diggin it.
Old 01-23-2008
Registered!!

jdmplease is an unknown quantity at this point

what a beast. My friends older stang is in the 400 hp range, and through the day you can actually see the gas meter going down.
Old 01-23-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

i know..thats how mine is..it sucks, but totally worth it.

My buddy works for Saleen and Ive already gotten a few parts from him. I wont say whats coming, but i think its pretty obvious. haha
Old 01-23-2008
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

what the hell man, u get this after a civic??? j/k i drive em all the time, got some torque, traction control ftl...
Old 01-23-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

yea yea.. Im probably the worst Ford hater of all time. I really do not like them. I dont know what it is but I just hate on them as much as I can. Im sorry..

Congrats on the new car and hope you enjoy.. Also hope you stick around the site for a while man.

Oh and heres my contribution to this thread:
Old 01-23-2008
Registered!!

slowcoupe03 is an unknown quantity at this point

The jokes and negative comments about Ford's past quality issues may all be in good humor or jealousy. In any case, an acknowledgement should be made of Ford's consistent quality improvements across its lineup. The Mustang, among other Ford vehicles, received the JD Power Initial Quality Award last year.

Coincidentally, I stopped by Buena Park Honda last month to test drive the new Accord Coupe V6. I then stopped by the Ford dealer across the street to test drive a Mustang. Two very different cars, but couldn't decide. Keeping my Civic for now.

Congrats.
Old 01-24-2008
Registered!!

civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute

i hope it works out good for you man. 3 of my friends have gotten in accidents in 3 different types of ford vehicles and in all of the crashes the safety equipment didnt work. the first a 2001 Taurus, airbags not going off in a 65mph crash into a pole while the seat belt didnt lock, the next a 1992 Tempo hit a guard rail going 45 because the car randomly died and when it died the steering locked again seat belt didnt lock nor air bags go off, the final a 2004 F250 was off roading and hit a rock on the steering that is on front of the axle and the steering went out and hit a tree going 25. didnt expect the last one to have an air bag but we werent sure if the belt should have locked but it didnt. So based off of those i wont ever go for a Ford in my life unless its made before 1970. And for the record thankfully none of my friends were seriously injured.

either way good luck with the car man and i hope it serves you well...
Old 01-24-2008
Registered!!

573 to the wheels
Old 01-24-2008
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of

haha to each their own ... looks like rob was thinking STRAIGHT [lines].

haha jk ;P
Old 01-24-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

haha. true that. besides, im really obsessed with maintaining my car, and being that the company i work for has toooons of our distributors who specialize in mustangs, i dont think its going to be an issue.
Old 01-27-2008
Registered!!

Eeeeeeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats.. S197s look really cool. I like seeing them on the road with only the foglights on.

Is it A/T or M/T? Don't tell me you bought A/T
Old 01-27-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

haha...i dont roll in autos. hahaha. of course its a 5 speed.
Old 01-29-2008
Registered!!

SepulturaCivic has a spectacular aura aboutSepulturaCivic has a spectacular aura aboutSepulturaCivic has a spectacular aura about

Wat in the hell? *cough cough* Lol hey more power to u though if it makes u happy. But yes...u have gone to the dark side.

Quick Reply: 5 lug swap, rear disc swap, RWD, and v8 swap.