Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Bomex mirrors

Old 01-13-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SilverCivic504 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bomex mirrors

Man I love these mirrors. Anybody know where I can get them for cheap? Maybe *ahem * knock-offs? Bomex gotta 2 month waiting or something. Plus they going for like $250+ . I tried searching other websites but no luck. What you guys think? Plus if anybody got em . post up

Last edited by SilverCivic504; 01-13-2008 at 11:05 PM.
Old 01-13-2008
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
Re: Bomex mirrors

edit: my opinion was not needed and, as such, has been deemed worthless

sorry bro, i got nothing...

Last edited by tuningmycivic; 01-13-2008 at 11:58 PM.
Old 01-13-2008
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

2 months? what do they do, make them as they are ordered?

well, sspem2 (who has the lambo orange em2 on this site) is the only person that i've seen who has them....you can see them on his car in this thread:

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...st-pose-4.html

if i were looking for them, i'd contact sspem2

Last edited by manahoonie; 01-14-2008 at 01:59 AM.
Old 01-13-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Ebay used to have thoes exact same mirrors. I dunno if they got them anymore take a look
Old 01-14-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

that makes the car look like its handicapped
Old 01-14-2008
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all

I like them especially on this one

Old 01-14-2008
Registered!!

hmmm yesss.. i personally dont like the bomex kit on the 01-05 civics. But the 96-00 probably one of the cleanest and faves.
Old 01-14-2008
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

hey man, somebody done stole your hood!!!! rofl...
Old 01-14-2008
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all

those mirrors are awesome.
Old 01-14-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

They look good but they are way too small for my liking when driving.

Wagner
Old 01-14-2008
Registered!!

civicarina will become famous soon enoughcivicarina will become famous soon enough

^ Thats exactly what i thought

Im currently moving on from G3 style CF mirrors to Power folded genuine Honda side mirrors ... Its a pain in the *** with these tiny mirrors specially while weaving in n out n the freeway
Old 01-15-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by civicarina
Its a pain in the *** with these tiny mirrors specially while weaving in n out n the freeway

Thats exactly why I don't think I'd like having smaller mirrors.

Wagner
Old 01-15-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

i love those mirrors, and the bomex personally i think it looks better on a sedan. But im definitly diggin every part of that Bomex EM2.
Old 01-15-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

^you're diggin the OP's car?

looks riced out IMO

The mirrors look cool but they don't seem very functional looking far enough to your left and right
Old 01-15-2008
Registered!!

i had a fiberglass knockoff of that kit on my em2 for about 6 months. got some good looks for it, but in the end, it just wasn't my style. it looked good w/o the huge wing though...
Old 01-15-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
^you're diggin the OP's car?

looks riced out IMO

The mirrors look cool but they don't seem very functional looking far enough to your left and right
believe it or not i am, you just dont see to many 7thgencivics with a real JDM bomex kit. nowadays there all replicas.
Old 01-22-2008
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

ive only seen Sim pull those off...sspem2...and nothing else comes close! so good luck...that bomex car is hideous...i think they thoight of a great idea to throw any part they make on it to look retarded!
Old 01-23-2008
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

i would say if the car minused the huge wing, got some tint, and removed the huge decal of that flamey **** ( i cant even tell what it is), the car would look alright, at least its turbo'ed so its not COMPLETELY rice
Old 01-23-2008
Registered!!

Jopa3804 should not be trustedJopa3804 should not be trusted

I kinda like the mirrors wouldent buy em cuz i like my carbon fiber spoon 1s beter.And yea smaller mirrors= HUGE blind spot kinda gota always look back naw but its ok if you dont mind
Old 01-24-2008
Registered!!

yeahh the mirrors doesnt function well like the factory. My boi had it in his EK. CAnt really see **** with em but they look good. I can always get a really long broadway mirror lol