Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Here's my ride waiting to hit the streets

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Goldencherry is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Here's my ride waiting to hit the streets

Well here's my ride first time I posted any thing. Your looking at a 2001 LX. Just wating to be driven, it need to go to the shop to get tuned. Not driving the my baby so not real rush to take her to the shop. But planing to send her end of January or Febuary minor problem leaking turbo coolent line mark with duck tape in picture hope to be pimping by mid or end of summer
Running 7psi pulls pretty nice compared to stock

TSI basic turbo kit (which sucks)
SLP fuel return line kit
ebay FMIC (bar and plate)
ebay BOV (need to upgrade)
RSX injectors
APEXI SAFC2
Denso colder spark plugs
Greddy SP2 exhast (which sound awsome)https://www.civicforums.com/forums/i...lies/smile.gif
Auto Meter narrow A/F gauge, and boost gauge
Gauge cluster
Yellow top battery
Eibach sportline springs

Waiting to install:
Koyo Racing radiator
DBA 4000 series brake rotors
Hawk HP Plus Race brake pads
Stainless steel brake lines
Enkei RS7 with Kumho's (need new tires)
Apexi turbo timer

Wife buy me for XMAS
Megan Racing strut bars front and rear
Megan Racing lower tie bar
Either Megan Racing H brace or the NRG H brace
many more upgrades to come.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0032.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	73356   Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0033.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	73357   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1872.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	73358   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1874.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	73359   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1875.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	73360  

Last edited by Goldencherry; 12-25-2007 at 03:25 AM.
Old 12-25-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough
Re: Here's my ride waiting to hit the streets

looks pretty good. i don't know if you plan on tuning with a SAFC or what, but i highly recommend getting your ECU modified by hondata or an AEM unit. or damn, at least e-damage.
Old 12-25-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

i'm sorry u have the TSI kit... lol u might be the next member of T.E.A.R.S hehe.

But everything looks good so far man!
Old 12-25-2007
Registered!!

I think i'm going to wait intill i build my block and head and AEM at the same time but right now buget won't allow. bought the SAFC before knowing any better
Old 12-25-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LT2004ever
i'm sorry u have the TSI kit... lol u might be the next member of T.E.A.R.S hehe.

But everything looks good so far man!
a lot of people have actually had success with the TSI kit, minus their fuel management.
Old 12-25-2007
Registered!!

PitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nice

quit bashing the TSI kit, the only thing thats wrong with it is the fuel management. If you use everything else plus RSX injectors and some piggy back or standalone and you will have a very streetable Civic. Dezod is the total package because it comes with everything, but the T25 that is in the TSI kit is a nice turbo, quick spool times, and quick throttle response. You aren't gonna put down 300hp with the T25 but honestly how many Civics are gonna put down that much anyway without serious cash droppin. Nice car bro, keep up the good work.
Old 12-25-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

clean car i like it
Old 12-25-2007
Registered!!

FiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enoughFiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enough

i was thinking of spending this extra cash i have on that megan rear strut bar and lower tie bar you'll be getting.. or already have. is it worth the money to invest in those?
Old 12-25-2007
Registered!!

FiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enoughFiveOhFlickr will become famous soon enough

btw, clean car!!
Old 12-25-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PitchBlack
quit bashing the TSI kit, the only thing thats wrong with it is the fuel management. If you use everything else plus RSX injectors and some piggy back or standalone and you will have a very streetable Civic. Dezod is the total package because it comes with everything, but the T25 that is in the TSI kit is a nice turbo, quick spool times, and quick throttle response. You aren't gonna put down 300hp with the T25 but honestly how many Civics are gonna put down that much anyway without serious cash droppin. Nice car bro, keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by beadebaserr
a lot of people have actually had success with the TSI kit, minus their fuel management.
had probs here
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/7...urbo-kits.html
here
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...-actin-up.html
here
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/7...urbo-help.html
here
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3...erheating.html
here
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/7...ease-read.html
and here
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/7...erheating.html

So i think is safe to say alot of people had probs with their TSI kits as compared to other kits out there. But once agian im bringing up old news thats been covered before...
Old 12-25-2007
Registered!!

J Casanova will become famous soon enoughJ Casanova will become famous soon enough

nice car but man you need some new headers those old ones are rusty crusty !
Old 12-25-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by J Casanova
...thats the turbo manifold... thats how the tsi manifold look. im pretty sure they're cast iron or something like that.
Old 12-25-2007
Registered!!

PitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nice

hey LT, how many times have you installed a TSI kit? How many times have you worked on one? Anytime you put an addition like a turbo on any engine you are gonna hit some snags, thats why professional installation is recommended. Even Dezod has problems with things like charge piping. Its not like you can just pop everything on and walk away smiling. Unless you have 1st hand experience with it, get off it, and as far as this guys car goes, its a clean ride. Keep up the good work.
Old 12-25-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Originally Posted by PitchBlack
hey LT, how many times have you installed a TSI kit? How many times have you worked on one? Anytime you put an addition like a turbo on any engine you are gonna hit some snags, thats why professional installation is recommended. Even Dezod has problems with things like charge piping. Its not like you can just pop everything on and walk away smiling. Unless you have 1st hand experience with it, get off it, and as far as this guys car goes, its a clean ride. Keep up the good work.

1 you are right i havent, but you know what? i don't have to have installed a turbo kit to have an opinion on one.... thats what these forums are for... to read and learn... and yea i have heard good but the majority has been bad on this site, so get off my back.

2 Duh i know professional installation is recommended... but thats besides the point... did i ever say that any turbo kit was 100% full proof.... No, and did i say that dezod didnt have any probs?? ..No

3 and as for the "as this guys car goes, its a clean ride" if you are assuming i was talking bad about his ride, i never bashed his ride i said "everything looks good so far" and i guess disregard this #3 unless u are just once again saying he has a nice ride and to keep up the good work.

I mean even he said the TSI kit sucks... come on.. "TSI basic turbo kit (which sucks)"

so once again i repeat "i think is safe to say alot of people had probs with their TSI kits as compared to other kits out there"

to the OP: srry for the thread jacking
Old 12-25-2007
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

nice ride
Old 12-26-2007
Registered!!

Hey guy thanks for the comments, let me add I did install the basic kit on my own so that could be the reason I hate TSI. but just trying to take it one step at a time.
Old 12-26-2007
Registered!!

rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough

qoo whip
Old 12-26-2007
Registered!!

blueninjacivic is an unknown quantity at this point

hey nice car and nice setup
Old 01-24-2008
Registered!!

d5685090 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by J Casanova
remember hes boosted
Old 01-24-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

its pretty cool. I have a question tho about the tsi kit. If i was to boost my car and just run a tiny bit of boost just to give me that extra bit would u still reccomend it or should i just get something better??? I wanna run like 5-7psi how much power am i lookin at, how much cost, and wut kit do you reccomend. I dont think im gonna get greedy with boost and power and i cant afford tickets if i do. Wut do u guys think????
Old 01-24-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

should get the manifold coated from jet-hot.com
Old 01-24-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

Looks good to me!

Wagner
Old 01-25-2008
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold

Alright, lets stay off the TSI BS. We know everyone's opinion of it, but the fact of the matter is that they're all a pain in the *** to get in there, its not designed for you to stuff a turbo in. He did it, its in there, lets leave it at that.
Old 01-25-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

He did it, its in there, lets leave it at that

^^^^thats what she said