Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

i dont want a motorcycle anymore *vid

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008
New Mod on the Block

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
i dont want a motorcycle anymore *vid

i dont think im going to be getting my f4i anytime soon after watching this...
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1796495
Old 01-08-2008
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: i dont want a motorcycle anymore *vid

but the CBR is suchhh a nice bikkee!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2008
Registered!!

tyson_rr is an unknown quantity at this point

yea that vid was weak i've seen waaaaay worse lol
Old 01-09-2008
Registered!!

J Casanova will become famous soon enoughJ Casanova will become famous soon enough

motorcyclists have no chance in a collision..... knowing this is what keeps most motorcyclists safe. i hope you realized that before you ever even touched a motorcycle lol.
Old 01-09-2008
Registered!!

damn can any of you help me i searched around i cant get my sig to pop up on this site every other forum yes this one no.....sorry not tryin to thread jack but uh this one is active....
Old 01-09-2008
Registered!!

o n/m there it is too small
Old 01-09-2008
Registered!!

J Casanova will become famous soon enoughJ Casanova will become famous soon enough

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol
Old 01-09-2008
Registered!!

hahaha ha ha not
Old 01-09-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol
Old 01-09-2008
Registered!!

ryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to all

dude....not.....i used to say that....10 years ago..woot!! don't be bitter new guy :-)
Old 01-09-2008
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

lol. first post ***** thread of the year!!! lol. but yeah, im probably not getting the bike anymore.
Old 01-09-2008
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute

bikes never win in a collision, i thought everyone knew that already
Old 01-09-2008
New Mod on the Block

im sure everyone knew that. but up until now, i wasnt worried about getting into an accident. im a pretty good driver, so why bother right? wrong, you have to worry about all the other retard drivers. all the recent accident threads havent helped either.
Old 01-09-2008
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute

I own a bike. I love it its my new passion. If you truly love riding you won't care about the risks. Every time I throw my leg over I know it can be my last. I ride within my limits and very cautious riding on the streets. You can't worry about cagers so much that your fearful of collisions. You can die the same way you're civic or any other thing in life. If you're that scared of the street pick up a track bike and do track days. In summary, there's always risks when riding a motorcycle; however, that is no excuse to be scared of it I think.
Old 01-09-2008
Registered!!

EG06KRS is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly, I am not scared that I would have an accident that was my fault. I just think back to all the times driving through the city I've had to slam on brakes because someone pulled out in front of me or had to swerve to nearly miss someone driving improperly. That being said, my fear isn't that I would hit someone due to my own negligence, but someone would no see me or just completely hit me. And the fact that my body will have to soak up the impact of the crash instead of a roll bar, and safety reenforcement cars etc feeds to my fear of purchasing a bike. But I will drive it in my driveway. LOL
Old 01-09-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

Dont ride like an ******* and youll be alright. I ride bikes all the time, you just have to be super alert and know whats going on around you at all times. As soon as you let your guard down and start riding like a ****tard, youre screwed.
Old 01-09-2008
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

Bikes Bikes Bikes...i love em' haha but damn a fall on one of those aint no joke...road rash is a bitch...always roc' a helmet and leathers if possible...I fell once, well actually flipped off of one..got up and walked away. Some people are blessed and some are not just use precaution as with anything you do.
Old 01-09-2008
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute

every bike i see rides with there brights on all the time, my friend does also and i think thats a really good idea cause you are much more noticable with those things on
Old 01-09-2008
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ronaldo9
I own a bike. I love it its my new passion. If you truly love riding you won't care about the risks. Every time I throw my leg over I know it can be my last. I ride within my limits and very cautious riding on the streets. You can't worry about cagers so much that your fearful of collisions. You can die the same way you're civic or any other thing in life. If you're that scared of the street pick up a track bike and do track days. In summary, there's always risks when riding a motorcycle; however, that is no excuse to be scared of it I think.

Totally agree with you. Michigan winters suck I want to ride now.
Old 01-10-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ryox82
dude....not.....i used to say that....10 years ago..woot!! don't be bitter new guy :-)

watched borat too many times lol....

Last edited by tyson_rr; 01-10-2008 at 12:10 AM. Reason: extra quote
Old 01-10-2008
Registered!!

yea amen dude....i got a 600rr in 06 love it like nothing else in my life. i ride a little squidish when it comes to wheelies but im a good motorcyclist asides from that.....if you people are afraid of the street take a safety class they teach you a lot of stuff that will help you a ton out on the street + its free!!
Old 01-10-2008
Registered!!

if your wearing proper leathers and equipment the body can take some real beatings from the concrete without major injury. i mean look at those guy in the AMA. alot of them go down at 100+ and usually get up and walk away. although nothing can save you from a car/truck. nothing.
Old 01-10-2008
<---- I am really this short in person!

fullgrown is an unknown quantity at this point

not to be an ***, but once i thought about getting a bike and thought that i wouldn't need an insurance nor a helmet. cause if i got into an accident, i was gonna die, so what was the point of having an insurance? and let's say i survived the accident, what's the point of living if my legs, arms and body were all fu**ed up? don't want my family to suffer and support me for the rest of my life cause of my mistake. so decided not to get one lol
Old 01-10-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by fullgrown
not to be an ***, but once i thought about getting a bike and thought that i wouldn't need an insurance nor a helmet. cause if i got into an accident, i was gonna die, so what was the point of having an insurance? and let's say i survived the accident, what's the point of living if my legs, arms and body were all fu**ed up? don't want my family to suffer and support me for the rest of my life cause of my mistake. so decided not to get one lol

not to be an *** but this post sucks.
Old 01-10-2008
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fullgrown
fail post.
Old 01-10-2008
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-10-2008
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	326-badaccident.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	73458  
Old 01-10-2008
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

ouch...that crappy caar ran a light...not motorcyclists fault!
Old 01-11-2008
Registered!!

****ing awesome.