Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

got the rice-rocket back!!! New pics on pg 4 =)

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007
Technical Assistant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: got the rice-rocket back!!!

Originally Posted by vacivic2005
because, they are rice. it's simple.
You are so sad dude, i bet you dont have a girlfriend, a fast car, or any friends. If ignorance is bliss, you must be in paradise right now...how is it rice...go ahead explain it. I love how all of these idiots just throw the term out there, its really lost all meaning at this point.

By the way, just because you have a million JDM wheels that you spend your life savings on doesnt mean u can talk ****.

Last edited by ultimatetuner10; 12-29-2007 at 01:30 PM.
Old 12-29-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, it seems to me that anything now-a-days, that isnt JDM is rice to some people. it's ok i like the idea and thats all that matters . i just got back after an hour driving around cuz every store i went to ran out of flat blacK wheel paint. gonna get them done hopefully today.
Old 12-29-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rennen
yeah, it seems to me that anything now-a-days, that isnt JDM is rice to some people. it's ok i like the idea and thats all that matters . i just got back after an hour driving around cuz every store i went to ran out of flat blacK wheel paint. gonna get them done hopefully today.
I still say no time attack, just flat black with unpainted center cap
Old 12-29-2007
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 03TxCivic
NO, you cant. They are different shapes. Acorn shape as opposed to another shape..dammit i cant think about what the other shape is. I am 100% positive on this one.
Oh, ya dont paint em timeattack. maybe some rota slips, but no SI's
The aftermarket lugs are conical.
Old 12-29-2007
Technical Assistant

all i know is i use tuner lugs for my 17s and my steelies and it works just fine
Old 12-29-2007
Registered!!

jdmplease is an unknown quantity at this point

in for pix of the black with red sirs
Old 12-29-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

ok wen u paint those rims time attack style i wannaa see them it'll look awesome i wanna do it to a set of 14" fast 10 spokes i just picked up. lemme know how you did it and how long it took.
Old 12-30-2007
Technical Assistant

umm..what happened to the paint man
Old 12-30-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

did the front two today. i think im gonna redo them cuz i didnt use primer, and they only came out ok. im doing the backs tomorrow when its light out. will take pics then.
Old 12-31-2007
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ultimatetuner10
You are so sad dude, i bet you dont have a girlfriend, a fast car, or any friends. If ignorance is bliss, you must be in paradise right now...how is it rice...go ahead explain it. I love how all of these idiots just throw the term out there, its really lost all meaning at this point.

By the way, just because you have a million JDM wheels that you spend your life savings on doesnt mean u can talk ****.
my life savings spent on my wheels? you don't know me to say anything, lol. don't make yourself look more like an idiot, so please, for your sake, quit while you're ahead.

i don't have a girlfriend, you're right. i am divorced. i have plenty of friends, and i am building a 280whp k24 eg hatchback.

everyone see's it differently, like i said, i simply stated my opinion, i didn't mean to make you sad or offend you but painting stock wheels IS rice, thats like painting your steelies, or painting hubcaps, or using aftermarket lugnuts on your oem wheels. all rice. everyone has a different interpretation of what rice is considered, this is mine. so take it how you want to take it.

Old 01-03-2008
Registered!!

513steve will become famous soon enough

Im not 100% but the aftermarket and tuner lugs are just a smaller diameter to fit inside of cast and aluminum rims... A lot of guys here run chrome lugs or rays lugs with steelies lol. I think the plain black would look good with the lugs. I didnt like the red strip though.
Old 01-03-2008
New Mod on the Block

i like the red stripe, but its a pain in the *** to do, so i just painted them flat black. i just drove back to school and finished unpacking so i havent had time to take pics yet. oh btw, aftermarket leg nuts do fit. i drove about 400 miles with them on and they havent fallen off yet
Old 01-03-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

i think they wouldve looked sweet with the red stripe.. i always thought it was like a bead tho.. on the outside of the wheel, i didnt know it was just painted on..

hey has your funding ever grown in the past year for your CBR? lol i cant tell if that number in your sig ever goes up lol
Old 01-03-2008
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute

i drove thousands of miles with my oem wheels and tuner lugs and nothing ever happened but its pretty dangerous i guess lol
Old 01-03-2008
New Mod on the Block

yeah, about the CBR fund... i started in the summer with a job... then i quit... and spent it all on beer. . im trying to get another job right now, but its kinda hard with school and the fraternity.
Old 01-03-2008
Registered!!

d17acivic is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i go to UF, which frat are you in and do you ever go out to the car meet on thursday. if so im the silver 7th gen dropped on gunmetal sportmax rims..... soon to be the ******* with clear fogs and HIDs blinding everyone.
Old 01-03-2008
Technical Assistant

Originally Posted by Rennen
i like the red stripe, but its a pain in the *** to do, so i just painted them flat black. i just drove back to school and finished unpacking so i havent had time to take pics yet. oh btw, aftermarket leg nuts do fit. i drove about 400 miles with them on and they havent fallen off yet
Glad to see it didnt work out for you...seriously Im sure plain flat black looks 100x better than time attack would have...PIX PIC PIX!!
Old 01-06-2008
New Mod on the Block

took some really quick pics today.

Old 01-06-2008
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: got the rice-rocket back!!! New pics on pg 4 =)

looks good but got a bit of a haze on those headlights
Old 01-06-2008
Registered!!

jdmplease is an unknown quantity at this point

looks sick bro, did u put any clear on it or no.
U should also consider painting that silver strip on ur hood black, i think it would look better.
Old 01-06-2008
Registered!!

mazdakiril is an unknown quantity at this point

that looks really mean.
Old 01-06-2008
New Mod on the Block

i was considering painting it black, but i remember that i have a chrome one at home. i forgot to get it while i was home for the holidays so the silver is gonna stay until i go home again .
Old 01-06-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

that is a nice sedan!