Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

got the rice-rocket back!!! New pics on pg 4 =)

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007
New Mod on the Block

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
got the rice-rocket back!!! New pics on pg 4 =)

you some of you know, i was in an accident a couple weeks ago. i finally got it back today
before:

after:

new sparco hood pins installed today also:

tomorrow, my little brother and i are going to paint my stock Si's time attack style. i think it'll look good with the cf hood and red hood pins. i even ordered a set of red lug nuts

Last edited by Rennen; 01-06-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Old 12-27-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Re: got the rice-rocket back!!!

Looks good!
Old 12-27-2007
Registered!!

d5685090 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats dude.
Old 12-27-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

nice they did a good job.. did they set you up with sides?
Old 12-27-2007
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

nice side skirts...lol.
Old 12-27-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

lol. i wasnt really going to do it. i just like to mess with the *******s on the board.
Old 12-27-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

I would have done it.
Old 12-27-2007
Registered!!

J Casanova will become famous soon enoughJ Casanova will become famous soon enough

nice dude. how much was it to get fixed? the reason im asking is that i have VERY simailer damage on my car. not as serious but still. previous owner did it though...... its mechanically sound but its ugly...
Old 12-27-2007
New Mod on the Block

Originally Posted by Alpha 5
I would have done it.
http://www.miamiherald.com/top_stori...ry/357926.html
side-skirts aren't worth it
cost about $2500. i didnt really care though since i didnt pay for it.

Last edited by Rennen; 12-27-2007 at 05:11 PM.
Old 12-27-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

nice skirts man lol

ive seen that wheel done in flat black with an unpainted centercap it looked really nice, duno how time attack will be tho
Old 12-27-2007
New Mod on the Block

gonna paint the Si's time attack style tomorrow. rough chop of what it'll more or less look like

please note that i now have a CF hood with red hood pins. opinions???

Last edited by Rennen; 12-27-2007 at 07:32 PM.
Old 12-27-2007
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

post up pic of the si time attack style when u done .. lol i wanna see how it turns out
Old 12-27-2007
AUTOMATIC

AUTOMATIC will become famous soon enoughAUTOMATIC will become famous soon enough

how hard was the install of the hood pins, any tips?
Old 12-27-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

badass man, congrats, did u miss her while she was gone
Old 12-27-2007
New Mod on the Block

Originally Posted by AUTOMATIC
how hard was the install of the hood pins, any tips?
it was pretty easy. you just have to concentrate, cuz it just takes one slip to mess up ur hood. i used a dremel for the hole install. it spins fast enough to not crack the clear coats.
Old 12-27-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

what kinda fogs are they and how do they work...any difference in visibility?
Old 12-27-2007
Registered!!

J Casanova will become famous soon enoughJ Casanova will become famous soon enough

my only advice is dont get colored lug nuts. i just really think that gaudy annodized lug nuts take away from the beauty of the rims...
Old 12-27-2007
New Mod on the Block

Originally Posted by ultimatetuner10
what kinda fogs are they and how do they work...any difference in visibility?
OEM ebay with yellow lamin-x. you press a button and they magically turn on. does help in heavy rain and fog.
Old 12-27-2007
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

Gratz on getting your car back. Also, get those pics up when your done!

Wagner
Old 12-28-2007
Technical Assistant

Originally Posted by Rennen
OEM ebay with yellow lamin-x. you press a button and they magically turn on. does help in heavy rain and fog.
when I said how do they work I meant good or bad
Old 12-28-2007
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

Wait, you have stock rims, you cant use aftermarket lugs. They are different shapes.
Old 12-28-2007
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

^^ you can still use it.

IMHO i think any type of "nice lug nut" would look fruity with a stock wheel.
Old 12-28-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

lol I agree civicsrcool(heh) I'm not really feeling the time attack style either
Old 12-28-2007
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough

please dont rice your clean car by painting your stock wheels :\
Old 12-28-2007
Technical Assistant

Originally Posted by vacivic2005
please dont rice your clean car by painting your stock wheels :\
how is that rice
I personally think its gona look cheesy as hell painted in time attack, but a flat black would be nice
Old 12-28-2007
New Mod on the Block

i think that it'll look awesome painted time attack style . it's gonna look sick.
Old 12-29-2007
I like my commute

noooooooo don't do it!
Old 12-29-2007
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ultimatetuner10
how is that rice
I personally think its gona look cheesy as hell painted in time attack, but a flat black would be nice
because, they are rice. it's simple.
Old 12-29-2007
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by civicsrcool
^^ you can still use it.

IMHO i think any type of "nice lug nut" would look fruity with a stock wheel.
NO, you cant. They are different shapes. Acorn shape as opposed to another shape..dammit i cant think about what the other shape is. I am 100% positive on this one.
Oh, ya dont paint em timeattack. maybe some rota slips, but no SI's
Old 12-29-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 03TxCivic
NO, you cant. They are different shapes. Acorn shape as opposed to another shape..dammit i cant think about what the other shape is. I am 100% positive on this one.
Oh, ya dont paint em timeattack. maybe some rota slips, but no SI's
not tryin to be a douche but i beleive he already has aftermarket lugs on there. in one of his pics it shows a close up of the wheel and they look like their ones aftermarket to me i know you cant use aftermarket ones with stock steelies but maybe stock rims/alloys are a different idk

Quick Reply: got the rice-rocket back!!! New pics on pg 4 =)