Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Uk user. Need parts and ideas...

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gordizzel is on a distinguished road
Re: Uk user. Need parts and ideas...

Woohoo! We get a vtec badge! Lol

Im suprised we get better rims then you as the car is built by you guys. Must be orders from Honda?

We dont get as many colours then you guys. We dont get white at all but if we did I would hunt one down. It looks JDM in White

Wish the d17 was dohc tho. Dont know why they made it soch after the Si/Vti? They have gone all green with these low emissions

Still, the FD2 looks good. You got the fd2 in the states yet? We never got the SI coupe you know. Just the 7thgen up to about 2005 I think. Honda need to give the UK some new model coupe's
Old 12-07-2007
Registered!!

mazdakiril is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i wanna know is it easy finding parts for your car in the UK? Im going there in a couple of months and wanna pick up rear lights and mirrors.
Old 12-07-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

haha no its not. if you want those things, i hope you have $1k in your pocket lol. tails alone are over 450.
Old 12-07-2007
Registered!!

mazdakiril is an unknown quantity at this point

450 pounds for used, not a chance. keep in mind i wont be paying for shipping.
Old 12-07-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

not pounds, dollars lol. and stuff is expensive over there. i was asking someone to get a vtec emblem and send it to me, he got a quote of $35 just for the emblem. i know the tails are around $200 a piece new from the dealer.
Old 12-07-2007
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of

Drop and rock it with some Kerscher wheels. Like this one!