Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

headlight question

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about
headlight question

i was wondering wat you guys think of this? and if i get these, can i hook up HID's to them and would it be the same bulb size? i wonder if i can black out these too

Old 11-23-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: headlight question

those are projectors.. the light output is horrible with them.. you can hook up HIDs to them but i see it as a waste of money.. and blacking them out would just be a bad idea.. if you want that look you can buy the black housing projectors or you can retro-fit with an HID type projector like ones from a tsx or s2000 or something of that sort.. you can always black out ur oem ones and add HIDs to them.. its hard to find a good aftermarket HID manufacturer that actually looks good.. most of them are ridiculously bright or blind oncoming traffic.. ur best bet would be a retrofit with oem type projector/hid setup
Old 11-23-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

i have oem ballasts and ignitors from a TL, then I don't even know what kinda bulbs. if you aim them correctly, they won't blind people. most of them have a painted on "shield" type thing on the bulb.
Old 11-24-2007
Registered!!

mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about

man i love our oem lights but i want the our lights to be like the 04+ kus they have a spot for the fog lights. ergh. i want HID's and then yellow. that kinda look. right now i juss have straight yellow on my lights. they're hot so im hestitate to get HID but maybe
Old 11-24-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

hid in those projectors will give terrible results, prolly less light than halogen bulb.
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

ALLxIn is an unknown quantity at this point

after market housing most of the time will use H3 bulbs for HID kit. it might make your car looks nice but it is not great if you like to have your light really bright
Old 11-25-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

it will look terrible.. enough said.