Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

ES1 at night.

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough
ES1 at night.

One good thing about having a dirt-colored car is that it can be dirty and still look decent. My car in these pictures is pretty dirty but I guess it's only really apparent by looking at my wheels...or maybe it's just me. I decided to make use of my time last night instead of falling asleep watching tv so I went out and took some quick pictures...

Representin' Tulsa, Oklahoma!

Old 09-28-2007
Registered!!

popee will become famous soon enough
Re: ES1 at night.

car is looking nice...
Old 09-28-2007
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

still lookin clean my man.
Old 09-28-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

nice shot in 2nd photo... my background!
Old 09-28-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

btw.... i thought you had a k-swap.. or am i trippin.. but that would always be nice in any shoot!!!!
Old 09-28-2007
Registered!!

TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough

^Sweetness, my car is someone's background, lol. Anyways, I have my sights on dropping in a k20 in the future once i'm done with school...but that's assuming I still have my car by then. As for now, it's all show and no go.
Old 09-29-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

nice nice...love the drop..damn ur tint look dark at night lol
Old 09-29-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

very nice car and pics. now y can't everyone else take pics like these.
Old 09-29-2007
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

Nice pics, second one came out really nice. Oh, and nice car too.

Originally Posted by speedricerx
now y can't everyone else take pics like these.
Because most people don't even know how to use the manual settings on their digital camera. Most just set it to auto and leave it there.
Old 09-29-2007
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TurismoDreamin

Touge.......DRIFT!

haha..Looking Good! but just doesn't compare to MY sedan! haha
Old 09-29-2007
Registered!!

Thanks for all the comments so far people! I honestly didn't think the second picture would get such a positive review, lol.

Originally Posted by phuviano
Because most people don't even know how to use the manual settings on their digital camera. Most just set it to auto and leave it there.
Very very true...
Old 09-29-2007
Registered!!

bomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Pics!
what front lip do you have?
Old 09-29-2007
Registered!!

marcdel is an unknown quantity at this point

what are you dropped on? full coilovers??? cars really nice....
Old 09-29-2007
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

nice. paint the front lip and that would complete the look.
Old 09-29-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

looks good. nice job on the pics too. what kind of camera?
Old 09-29-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Looking pretty good. The front looks great, but the rear lip on the drivers side looks like its drooping off near the wheel well.

big ups on the good pics. Rep for that.

My favorite picture: Number 5 - the on ramp looking thing.
Old 09-29-2007
Registered!!

Thanks again people. Lemme see if I can respond to these questions...

I have something to confess. My front lip is actually a Mugen lip. I originally ordered a Spoon front lip and at the time, I saw the stickers that you see on my car. I got the stickers in the mail first and put them on when I got them. Then the lip came in and I realized that they had sent me the wrong one...the Mugen lip. So I just never took the stickers off ever since.....even though a clean JDM Spoon-ish type of theme was what I was going for.

I am dropped on Neuspeed race springs...which should not confused with Neuspeed sport springs btw since most people that ask me confuse it with that for some reason. I get a drop of F-2.25" and R-2.0"

The front lip is not painted and will never be painted because i've seen what other people's front lip like mine look like when painted. With the front lip dangling so low to the ground, I just don't find multiple rock chips on a painted front lip attractive at all. There are already some deep chips in my front lip. Aside from that, I think it flows with the simple things like my mirrors, headlights, window trim, tint, etc..

The camera i'm using is just a simple point and shoot camera. It's a Sony H7. But people get so torn about cameras and think the more money you put into a camera, or the more megapixels, the better pictures it produces and they get the premonition that the camera will do the work. You can get pictures like mine with any camera as long as it has manual settings and you know how to use them. The user is what makes the picture. Personally, i'd like to buy a cheap Sony P200...that's what i'd recommend to people who want a decent, fun, and cost-effective camera who don't want to spend big bucks on a D-SLR. It's a decent PnS camera with the right manual settings and plenty of add on accessories, such as lenses.

Actually the rear lip on the drivers side is higher up than on the passengers side. I dunno why the drivers side looks lower like that in the pictures though. I just now noticed when you pointed that out. But yea, that picture you're talking about with the "ramp"...if I had panned to the right like a half inch more, you would notice the church and the church parking lot where the road ends, lol. Thanks for the rep though!

Last edited by TurismoDreamin; 09-29-2007 at 10:59 PM.
Old 09-30-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TurismoDreamin
The camera i'm using is just a simple point and shoot camera. It's a Sony H7. But people get so torn about cameras and think the more money you put into a camera, or the more megapixels, the better pictures it produces and they get the premonition that the camera will do the work. You can get pictures like mine with any camera as long as it has manual settings and you know how to use them. The user is what makes the picture. Personally, i'd like to buy a cheap Sony P200...that's what i'd recommend to people who want a decent, fun, and cost-effective camera who don't want to spend big bucks on a D-SLR. It's a decent PnS camera with the right manual settings and plenty of add on accessories, such as lenses.
very true, but i'm looking at a dslr, because my point and shoot doesn't have enough manual settings, or the ones i need. and, if i'm going to invest in a new camera, it's going to be one with everything i want.