Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New pics of my ride...hope i dont get flamed (update on p.4)

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice
Re: New pics of my ride...hope i dont get flamed like last time

well i got my exhaust on and im workin on painting my interior trim pieces. Im doin em in krylon silver. It looks good. Why do u guys hate the spoiler so much. It flows with the car pretty well.
Old 07-23-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

How's the drop coming along? Dseven always hates on mirrors, I'm going get him to autograph my M3s....
Old 07-24-2007

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

well i got some good news today. Eyger told me i could have his tein hub adapter washers. Hes only got 6 but thats enough to make it work. They're still sittin in my garage but ive got them all lined up and tightened down with the amount of drop i want. (about 2" in the front and 2 and maybe 1/4 in the back.) The back is just slightly lower than the front. All i have to do now is pop those washers in and bolt em up. Then save like hell for EDFC and my ride will be golden. O and ive been slowly painting a few things in my interior krylon silver. It looks HOTT! Its keeping my mind off of the Teins. Im also thinkin about redoin my car audio. Rite now i have 2 insignia Subwoofers from bestbuy and their amp. The kit runs about $250 and for no name equipment it seems to always be there for me. Ive had 3 other different sets of subs (alpine, Bazooka, and Pioneer) and i have to say these insignias for cheap **** sound just as good. Like honestly when its just bass without much acutal detail in the music unless you're gonna buy JL or $300+ per sub subwoofers i dont think its worth it. I really wanna get jls. They are amazing. I kinda just wanna go to a single 15" or 12" JL (not sure if JL makes 15) and a 500w JL amp and fiberglass my trunk. But again very little money for that. My frend has a 12" jl in his car and hes thinkin about tradin it to me. Its an older jl but it still is really nice. I really want a fiberglass trunk. It looks much cleaner than mdf and vinyl. THEN maybe i'll work on the engine a bit more....
Old 07-24-2007
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute

looks good...you have shown effort...that's what matters...unlike most of peope in here....alll talk...
Old 07-28-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Save the insults for H-T, this place is getting bad enough as it is with e-thugs running around shootin' their mouth off. If you don't like it, say so, telling the guy he needs to start over and then going on with petty insults after he responds to your stock car is childish. He's obviously put a fair amount of work into getting his car to look the way he wants it, so why would you trash him like that? State your opinion and leave the insults out of it.
Old 07-28-2007

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

H-T
stands for Hatting Thugs
Is all they do there.

Yo guys, you got to start some were.
Putting your cars picture on line will lead to some critizism.
And critizism can be done constructibly
Point
handdle critizism
Know how to critizise

We can all learn something here
Old 07-29-2007

man i feel special now. Supermex posted in a thread about my car. Just so u know supermex ur my hero. I <3 your car. I love that color too.
Old 07-29-2007
7th gen old timer.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

dont like the wing. looks better
Old 07-30-2007
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

not feelin th wing either. invest in some dynomat, i think its called. the sound proofing stuff for around ur system!
Old 07-30-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Cleaned up.

Please keep it constructive.

Thanks speedfoos.
Old 07-30-2007

ya dynamat is a good investment but honestly the only thing that rattles is my fuel door and my rear deck. I have no clue how to fix the rear deck. Right now i just have a sock wedged between it and the glass. This prolly isnt the best idea cuz i dont wanna crack the glass but it works okay. And the fuel door needs to be fixed. Since i got the spoiler I put 2sided tape behind my plate so it doesnt rattle and with the added weight my trunk doesnt rattle at all. And I also found putting rags inside the holes of the trunk itself help the sound quite a bit. I got all these ideas from sTuNNa the guy who i bought the trunk and spoiler from. IMO without the spoiler the car doesnt look as agressive and the car looks too plain and boring. I know clean is nice but too clean and ur basically riding on a stock car with rims and a drop. Get what im sayin???
Old 07-30-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

You can replace the sock with strips of dynamat to kill the rear deck rattle. Stack the strips if needed.
Old 07-30-2007
Registered!!

Vtak07 is an unknown quantity at this point

looks really nice, keep us posted on new pics and mods
Old 08-14-2007

well finally finished doin my coilovers yesterday they're only set at around a 2finger drop. I dont have any wrenches yet so ive gotta wait till i can get some to drop it some more. I wanna make it just a bit lower like around 1 finger. Ive still got 2" of thread left on the coilovers so i should be okay. They ride really rough and are set at dampening 4 and i need an alignment really bad. So i havent been drivin it much just up and down the road. Thanks for your comments. My next mods are gonna be sideskirts, optima yellow top, and rsx-s leather interior. And im gettin the car repainted next year. Im thinkin either silver, red, or the color of supermex's car. I <3 that color.
Old 08-27-2007

ok im gonna post up the new pics of it dropped tonite. Ive been away for the last week. Flex are awesome.
Old 08-27-2007
Registered!!

mike21190 is an unknown quantity at this point

i like the car i think it looks nice. i think darker tints would look better. i went with 20s all around. and for the real deck rattling, i went to home depot and bought a 6' rubber pipe, like the really soft stuff. i cut that up and wedged it in between the rear deck and that doesn't rattle anymore
Old 08-27-2007
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

I'm 17 and my parents arn't into performance mods either haha. I was talking to my mom about the air intake I was putting in, I played it pretty well, told her that it gives me better mileage by allowing me to go faster, without giving so much gas.
Old 08-27-2007
Registered!!

AllMotorSi is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah the tsunami front lip and wingswest rear was originally mine. I still have the wings west sides if your interested.
Old 08-28-2007

Re: New pics of my ride....(updates and pics of drop p.4)

yes very interrested how much man??? ya i dont know why bbtea sold it. I dont even know why he had so much trouble selling it it was a good deal all day. Except i dont like the tsunami front because it sags a bit and i dont know wut to do about it. It like doesnt fit tight up against the front bumper and ive tried 2sided taping it and everything and no luck. I mite just leave it till next year and maybe i'll put a screw thru the inside of the bumper to it. Wut did u do??? o and i lied about pics bein up last night. Photobucket was being gay and it still kind of is but heres a few you can check out. THe coilovers arent very low as i have over an inch of thread left without adjusting the actual stroke of the shock (i think thats wut its called) Maybe next year i'll slam it but im kind of a noob at driving a lowered car so i figured i should play it safe.

thats my interior i painted it over that last month. I did it right too i spent hours sanding it down and priming then sanding then paint and sometimes sanding paint them more paint lol. Its mint now tho.

Last edited by jamis33; 08-28-2007 at 03:11 PM.
Old 08-28-2007

o and for the guy about performance parts wut i did was get suspension parts. Suspension is the best way to make your car fast without actually buying performance parts. With my tein flex i can take just about any corner at any speed. THe only problem is my subs flyin around the trunk lol. anybody interrested in my mods list it looks like this for performance/suspension: motegi 17s, wanli ZR $hit tires (lol), tein flex all around, neuspeed strut bar, tenzo R exhaust, k&n 57i intake, short shift kit. Next mods i wanna do are rear sway and a stiffy and new seats either racing or rsx. Get a paint job and do some more ICE. But i dunno im not super into engine performance im kinda gonna save up for a swap. Maybe i'll just buy a nitrous kit and blow the **** outta my engine till i get a swap lol. it shoud give me the extra performance when i need it. BUt that prolly wont be till im out of university at like 25 hahaaha. If anybody has any rsx seats they would like to donate to me im definantly available and i also have a full bodykit for sale. pm me for details.

and for those of you curious i got tired of not being able to see behind me so i took off the m3 mirrors and i think the stock ones look better.
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

Killer_2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New pics of my ride...hope i dont get flamed (update on p.4)

why blue?
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

drop looks nice man.. get some sides and paint it.. it'll look soo much better. i also like your interior job.
Old 08-28-2007

thanks i was a little questioning about how the interior would turn out but i think since i took my time and did it right it came out just as good as a $200 dash kit. And i painted my brakes blue cuz i got the drums brand new and i didnt have any other paint then blue cuz my mom bought me some for my birthday wen i was in my ricer stage. And i figured oh well it doesnt look that bad and i dont think it does. It adds a bit of color. Im prolly gonna change it to black or silver later. I had blue originally cuz i had some blue accents inside the car and figured maybe outside the car. I dunno i was thinkin about the silver with blue skyline in 2fast 2furious.
Old 08-28-2007
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of

Very tasteful I give it a thumbs up
Old 08-28-2007
Look at me im a supporting member

civicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nice

very nice and tasteful wish i could say the same about mine
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

MMKennedy will become famous soon enough

Dood take off the mud flaps and it'll be SLICK
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

allyoucaneat is an unknown quantity at this point

love the headlights and the rear lip...just recently blacked out mine exactly like yours. lookin good man
Old 08-28-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

That's looking good dude, lowered suspension is always going to make your ride look better. And besides, it's better for driving, makes it more fun and enjoyable. Get that alignment as soon as possible man, it'll change everything. Also too, if you're going to slam it later on, make sure you take good care of the camber, it'll mess with your tires. I like your job on the interior, it's classy. It's a good thing your car is doing good. I'm running into a couple of problems here and there. I'm going to make a post probably this weekend about it....it's ok though, because sometimes things get worse before then get better.
I don't know if someone already commented on this, but I think that you should look into removing those door guards. It'll clean and sharpen up the look of the car altogether. Keep workin on it, you're off to a good start.
Old 08-28-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

it going from rice...to nice...

good job. looking good.

i love that front lip..what is it?
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

i think it looks bas *** man cant wait to see it lowered

Quick Reply: New pics of my ride...hope i dont get flamed (update on p.4)