Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New pics of my ride...hope i dont get flamed (update on p.4)

Old 07-18-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice
New pics of my ride...hope i dont get flamed (update on p.4)

Last time i posted pics:

I got flamed real bad

After my last parts trip i got lots of parts and ive slowly been doing some installs.

And for my next mod... Hopefully this weekend.

Let me know wut u think

and P.S. those are flex...

Last edited by jamis33; 08-28-2007 at 04:39 PM.
Old 07-18-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
itchoy will become famous soon enough
Re: New pics of my ride...hope i dont get flamed like last time

not a fan of the spoiler....what lip kit is that?whered you get it?
Old 07-18-2007

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

its a tsunami front and a wingswest rear. No sideskirts yet. Bought it off a guy from toronto. Hes on this forum his username is bbtea. I love my wing. It makes my car look mean.
Old 07-18-2007
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about

always wanted to see how that front lip would look on a coupe...
Old 07-18-2007
Registered!!

slamminsalmon is an unknown quantity at this point

looks nice, i like those headlights
Old 07-18-2007
Registered!!

svtec is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks good. cant wait to see it lowered. i need to do that to mine.4X4 lol
Old 07-18-2007

ya droppin it and repainting brake calipers are my next mods then i'll go to car audio and fiberglass my trunk. Rite now im painting my interior tastefully with silver. And my friend said that he would sell me some racing seats pretty cheap but i dunno if i wanna get cheap ones. I kinda want rsx-s ones. Performancewise i have nothing really. I have an exhaust thats sittin in my garage and an intake and a few other little things. I still live at home with my mom and im only 17 so she gets mad wen i get anything performance based.
Old 07-18-2007
Registered!!

Supermeng08 is on a distinguished road

Definitely needs to be lowered so im glad ur gettin that done! not a fan of the wing tho...maybe it will look diff lowered! and since u have black accents...TINTS would make a big difference and bring out alot of that black! So far so good...but i wouldn't go color crazy with the calipers...to much color throws off the car! IMO...but clean homie
Old 07-18-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

not really feelin that wing... are you going to paint the lips ssm?
Old 07-18-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

That's cool, Honda is where it's at.
Old 07-18-2007
Registered!!

dopeyboy247 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: New pics of my ride...hope i dont get flamed like last time

Nice, Looks Good. I would tint the windows black though, either way. Good job!
Old 07-18-2007
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

how did you tape off your headlights when you blacked them out? turn signal part
Old 07-18-2007
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute

take off your side molding, i dont like the wing either but it looks better than it did
Old 07-18-2007
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough

Not bad, just the spoiler. I like the front.
Old 07-18-2007
Registered!!

Thumbs up Re: New pics of my ride...hope i dont get flamed like last time

Good job so far. He is obviously going for the 'Show Car' look not "jdm" so the spoiler is fine. Aslong as it's not a huge aluminum wing.

I would go for the whole silver&black Look/theme. Smoked tails, black tints, Etc.. but dont over do it Definately needs a drop.
Old 07-18-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

yea def looks better than it did. not to shabby man
Old 07-18-2007
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

You let others dictate how you modify your car? For shame.....if you like the altezzas, put them back on.
Old 07-18-2007
Registered!!

Yea that's true. Do what you want with your ride. Just keep it clean!

imo, smoke out your chrome altezzas & put them back on the car or get 04/05OEM tails. Smoked tails or 04/05 OEM ftw!
Old 07-18-2007
Registered!!

03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light

Things you need to do ASAP:

to paint mirrors and door handles in silver
to got tinted windows
to install those teins on
Old 07-18-2007
Registered!!

Young_Sage is an unknown quantity at this point

It's definitely smooth car. I got to get the body damage fixed on my civic. Then it'll look real smooth like yours.
Old 07-18-2007
Registered!!

mazdakiril is an unknown quantity at this point

i like, how much was the spoiler?
Old 07-18-2007

i bought the spoiler off sTuNNa and i got the deal of a lifetime. I liked the altezzas until i took them off and tried the stock ones back on. Now i definantly love the stock look. Im gonna smoke out the tails soon. Im prolly gonna put my old mirrors back on. Those m3 mirrors blow a$$. As for the lips they are both painted nighthawk black. So is my grill. I think im gonna keep the front lip black and do a 2tone black and silver on the back lip so the bottom where the things kinda stick out by the exhaust that will saty balck and the rest will be silver. Then i mite get some real basic sideskirts like el sides. Something really really basic. My windows are tinted but its really hard to tell in those pics. My backseat windows are actually as dark as you can go legally and my fronts are pretty dark too but the photos were at night so its hard to tell. As for how i taped off my headlights. I taped off the turn signal section, and i taped off the circle. Then i left exposed the line between the reflector and the turn signal. Then i taped off everything in the bottom section with the reflector except the chrome that is exposed. So i left the section behind the reflector chrome. its not the cleanest blackout job but it looks good from a distance. IMO blackouts never turn out perfect unless you paint everything. Ya im goin for a more showy look. Im kinda close to jdm now tho. IT beats my last idea which was to put on my bodykit. I had a cwest bodykit but decided agianst it cuz canadian witners suck. Thats also why i got coilovers so i could bring it up in the winter. And brakes im paintin black. Blue looks gay i only did them blue cuz i was curious about what they would look like. O and next year im either gettin it resprayed silver OR changin er up to a metallic orange. and goin metallic orange and black.
Old 07-18-2007
Registered!!

marcuse will become famous soon enough

Car is going in the right direction if it was mine. Heres somethings i would do:

Blast your drums and repaint them flat black w/ primer before.
Get the lips painted (Obviously)
Buy the 04 taillights (Its a simple conversion that includes cutting a couple pieces of socket)
You already have the drop covered (Tein Coils I assume)
leave the engine stock except for exhaust (For show purposes only Duh)
Ride it until you hit 230,000 then have a buy a F4i, or CBR600

Goodluck!
Old 07-19-2007
Since 2002 Baby!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about

spoiler need to go. maybe after the drop, it will look extra nice
Old 07-19-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

looks better. you get the EDFC with the flex?
Old 07-19-2007

i <3 my spoiler. It is not gay at all. It looks great. And honestly i didnt like the black lips at first but i think im gonna keep my front lip black. I mite repaint it black. And my car needs some bodywork fixed. My dad got in an accident with it like a year ago and put like spider cracks in the front bumper so it needs a repaint but the lip kinda covers some of it. My hood also needs a repaint. I dont want 04 tails cuz theyr'e too expensive. And EDFC would be nice but i pretty much blew my wad on the tein flex coilovers. And honestly it takes like 2 min to get out of the car and adjust the dampening levels. Its not worth the $400 IMO. Besides i think i'd rather save that money up for stuff i need like a paint job. Or i mite get a Nitrous bottle and mount it in the trunk wen i fiberglass my trunk. That would look pretty sweet. But the coilovers I got an amazing deal on them tho. THey look brand new but i bought them used. I got them from a guy who had them on his hardcore audio/video show car. He had em on his car for 3 months.

update i was trying to install my exhaust and im a total n00b at exhaust work. Its just an axleback cuz i have an lx so a catback is a waste of money anyways and i dont have enuff $$$$ for a headers back. Anyways tried to take off my stock muffler broke both bolts clean off got shafted $30 at the stealership cuz they're the only place that sells replacement bolts and now i need to spend another $20 to get those bolts out. Heres a suggestion pay the $30 and get it done at mufflerman and save urself from having to drive around for 2 days with no muffler because all the shops are too busy and the ones that arent want $80/hr.

Last edited by jamis33; 07-19-2007 at 08:03 PM.
Old 07-19-2007
Registered!!

BX_Civic is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the way it looks, think its going to look really nice once you drop it a tad..
Old 07-19-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

not a fan of ur spoiler...but looks better.......where did u get ur rear WW G5 lip????

i need one, just a rear lip...but cant find it...except for ebay which is like 200
Old 07-19-2007

i bought the front and back off bbtea in the canada forsale trade section. He was sellin the tsunami front and ww rear for 220
Old 07-19-2007
Registered!!

Syke Fu will become famous soon enough

Drop that spoiler, otherwise it's good.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New pics of my ride...hope i dont get flamed (update on p.4)