Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New pics of my ride...hope i dont get flamed (update on p.4)

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice
Re: New pics of my ride...hope i dont get flamed (update on p.4)

it is lowered hahahaha im not puttin it any lower cuz i suck at driving and im not scared to admit it and the front lip is a tsunami. Im thinkin of keepin the front lip black and 2 toning the rear lip and getting painted skirts.
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MMKennedy will become famous soon enough

MUDFLAPS! lol, first thing I did to my '93 after I got it home.
Old 08-29-2007

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

ya the problem with the mudflaps is that the guy who owned the car before me like never washed it and the dirt and crap caused it to start to get a bit of rust behind the mudflaps so im gonna stay with them till i can get some bodywork or sideskirts to fix it.
Old 08-29-2007
Administrator
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
electric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond repute

love the lips, just need to be painted. love the drop and rims. interior looks great too. don't like the wing though. the only wings i like on 7th gens are the OEM. other than that, great job. +1 rep for joo
Old 08-29-2007

well thanks im planning on paint next year. I really dont like wings either but something about the way it sits on my car and kinda hangs over i just think it looks soo cool hahaha. I like the oem and tsunami wings too. But if somebody ever offered to trade me like a cf trunk for it i'd definantly drop the wing LOL
Old 08-29-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

like everyone else, i'm not a fan of the spoiler. however, i think it will look a lot better, and flow with the rest of the car more once you get some sides. overall, the car looks pretty good. if i ever get a front lip, i'll probably leave it black, otherwise, it will start chipping immediately the way the roads are around here. definitely think sides and rear should be painted tho. I do like the car, tho. And you did a good job on the interior. Looks a lot like mine, which is an OEM silver dash trim kit.
Old 08-29-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

think it looks better..paint the lips at least and take off that side molding peice.
Old 08-30-2007

thanks and about the silver dash kit i was gonna tape it off but it takes so long to do. One of the guys around where i live has the silver dash kit from honda and its like a $200+ thing and i think mine looks almost as good. Im thinkin about doin the door panels in that color also but maybe puttin a thin coat of body filler on it first.
Old 09-23-2007

im goin back to altezzas i smoked em out and i'll post up pics later.
Old 09-23-2007
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

Originally Posted by jamis33

Old 09-23-2007
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all

PLEASE DONT PUT THE RICE BACK ON. The car looks good like it is. I like the spoiler, it doesnt go overboard like some spoilers do.Good Job!!
Old 09-24-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jamis33
but the title of the thread says "I hope I don't get flamed again" !!!
Old 09-26-2007

no my altezzas dont even look like altezzas they're smoked so dark u cant tell that they're altezzas. U cant see the chrome inside. U can just see the light when they light up. But ya u cant see them they dont look like altezzas they look like solid black. No worries im not goin to ugly tails again.
Old 09-26-2007
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough

i think the blacked out tails will clash. especially when you get the lip kit painted. there is no black on your car besides your rims. if you got a cf hood then maybe it will match. i would minus the mudflaps and add some sides and your car would look hotttt.
Old 09-26-2007
Registered!!

firmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nicefirmhonda is just really nice

Nice man
Old 09-26-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

i think it looks nice, very clean, spolier is a bit much for me, but not overdone, i like that ssm