Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

A Bad Night....

Old 06-02-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Derwood is an unknown quantity at this point
A Bad Night....

So my wheel bearing starting making some nice noise last night. By nice noise, I mean metal grinding on metal say goodbye to your wheel kind of noise. Car starts veering to the right, and I say eff this- I'm pulling over and calling for a tow.

I've got AAA Roadside assistance and just called them for a tow to my house. Instead of sending a regular tow truck, for some reason I got a flatbed and a tow jocky missing an eye and a hand (this is no joke, I wish I had my camera).

Well guy gets BEHIND my car to pull it backwards onto the flatbed (I own a DSM and with the number of times I've had my AWD towed, it's never been pulled backwards). I question him on this, and he just shrugs it off and keeps doin his thing.

Well- long story short... the missing link of tow jockies rips my rear bumper off, somehow cracking both of my tail lights. WTF!

So now on top of my wheel bearing being shot, I've got to fight with this truckers insurance to have them replace my bumper and tails! All because this tard couldn't tell the difference between structure and plastic.
Old 06-02-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Bad Night....

wata douchebag....pirates arnt tow truck men...
Old 06-02-2007
Registered!!

cato1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

horrible story....

ARRRRRRRRGH!.....
Old 06-02-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

It all makes sense. The missing eye and hand are from the last guy that got his car messed up by this guy trying to tow it.
Old 06-02-2007
Ultra-Platinum Super Bonus Member

So.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really nice

wonder if the insurance will believe you when you say "a one handed, one eyed man f*cked up my car!!"
Old 06-02-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

^ haha

****, sorry to hear that bro, but hey- I got a new bumper with fresh paint when this dooshe hit my car from the rear, I've got to say- I really like having a new bumper back their.

good luck with the insurance struggle.
Old 06-02-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

at least youll prolly get new stuff
Old 06-02-2007
Registered!!

rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough

damn, im pretty sure you can win that. Pretty much their fault even if you questioned and everything before he did it.

Just get a new bumper, im sure you have some knicks in ur old one u wanna get out anyways.
Old 06-02-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Jesus. Cut his other hand off, beat him with it, and then thumb out his other eye. I'll bet he blames the accident on his lack of depth perception. Hope it works out for you man.
Old 06-02-2007
Registered!!

12345678910 is an unknown quantity at this point

did you get out a knife and cut his other hand off?
Old 06-02-2007
Registered!!

emdude4 is an unknown quantity at this point

why you guys talking **** about my uncle??? SYKE lol damn bro sorry to hear hope everything works out for you.
Old 06-06-2007
Registered!!

So I just got off of the phone with the tow truck guys insurance company- he's saying that I was the one that wanted the car pulled on backwards, siting that I didn't want to ruin my 'body kit'- I have the OEM Lip kit on the front and sides. Now it's my word versus his.

*headdesk*

EDIT: I never even said word ONE about my lip! My car isn't even lowered, there's more than enough clearence!
Old 06-06-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

well if its alot of damage, call your insurance and see what they will do. alot of times they are more than happy to collect the money from the other side. obviously the tow truck driver isnt supposed to listen to you, he should be experienced enough to know the proper way to tow a car.
Old 06-06-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
well if its alot of damage, call your insurance and see what they will do. alot of times they are more than happy to collect the money from the other side. obviously the tow truck driver isnt supposed to listen to you, he should be experienced enough to know the proper way to tow a car.
That is a point I hadn't thought to bring up in the phone arguement this morning.... I am SO calling them back tomorrow....

I already talked to my insurance company, and they're saying if his insurance doesn't step up, they'll take him to court for me.