Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Best looking and best fitting rear lip?

Old 05-02-2007
Turbo Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Best looking and best fitting rear lip?

Opinions please? I've got a g5 front lip (soon to be cf), oem sides and xenon rear lip. I want to replace it with something clean with good fitment so I can paint it, put it on and not worry about it again. Any good ideas? Please post pics if you make a suggestion so I can see what you're talking about.

And the car is an 02 coupe about to be getting a gunmetal paint job.
Old 05-02-2007
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best looking and best fitting rear lip?

43 views and no opinions?
Old 05-02-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

what about the RS rear? or the oem aero rear?
Old 05-02-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

My rear lip went on in like 5 minutes top, and has awesome fitment, not one single gap or anything wrong with it. Tape is already included around the inside and you just run a screw on the inside fenders and done. It's the Kaminari rear lip.

Old pic but you get it.
Old 05-02-2007
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn the fitment on that lip is really good. It looks like its a whole rear bumper and not a lip... That is on a 01-03 bumper right?

Sorry to not be of any help to the OP but I know next to nothing about lip kits, sorry.
Old 05-02-2007
Turbo Guru

That doesn't look bad....
I was thinking just standard oem but have no idea what it looks like.
Old 05-02-2007
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute

here is the aero rear, shitty pic but i can get better ones if you want..it also went on it about 5 mins with no gaps at all. and yes my exhaust is there and looks normal, just cant see it cause of the shadow

Last edited by RHCP0801; 05-02-2007 at 10:39 PM.
Old 05-02-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

i have an rs rear and it fits pretty good. but the only thing is im not sure how well its going to fit on a sedan
Old 05-02-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
0H3ebpEM2 will become famous soon enough0H3ebpEM2 will become famous soon enough

either go oem aero or kaminari. gauranteed fitment and high quality.
Old 05-02-2007
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

oem rear

Last edited by 1sykcivic; 05-02-2007 at 10:51 PM.
Old 05-03-2007
Turbo Guru

Not crazy about the aero. OEM FTW! And mine's a coupe, not a sedan. Thanks for the help, guys!
Old 05-03-2007
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

What sides are these?

Old 05-03-2007
Registered!!

WorldsSlowestEm2 will become famous soon enough

I think they might be the rs sides...
Old 05-03-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Yea you can't go wrong with the oem rear lip, i like it alot, clean lines and flows well with anything.
Old 05-03-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

oem it is andy...

^ wheretf have you been drew? you ain't posted here in forever!!!
Old 05-03-2007
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

sides are EL sides
Old 05-03-2007
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Where the hell do I find EL sides?
Old 05-03-2007
Registered!!

amuthini is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rufus
What sides are these?

those are sides off of an Acura 1.7EL
Old 05-03-2007
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rufus
Where the hell do I find EL sides?
Beat up an EL and take them from him.
Old 05-03-2007
Registered!!

www.hondaparts.com ??
Old 05-03-2007
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Maybe if the "donor" car is less than 4 years old or whatever their cutoff is...

handaaccessories.com doesn't carry EL parts, I checked.
Old 05-03-2007
RHCP0801 is my hero

EL sides are discontinued an all sold out, so you can only find used ones
Old 05-04-2007
Premium Member

That is not what I wanted to hear....