The "Before" pictures... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2007   #1  
Registered!!

TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough
The "Before" pictures...

I decided to take pictures of my car in its crappiest condition yet. This is because my car will be undergoing repairs and transformations for the next two weeks. Most of my problems came when we had that ice storm in Tulsa that immobilized the entire town for a week cuz it wouldnt melt and kept on coming. Anyways, I had to drive through it and ended up seriously screwing up my car.

I took these pictures earlier and if it looks like I took some crappy quality pictures, thats because it was done intentionally to emphasize its embarassing state, lol. No worries though cuz if everything goes to plan, it will look much better...

Im sure you can guess what my mods will be since I took each picture for a reason...

View from the front. Notice the bottom portion of my bumper...

Another view of the bumper damage...

Cracked foglight lens. It also does not work because the wires were ripped out during the storm...

Multiple areas of paint chipping and scratches from the ice...also notice the bottom panel thats just dangling there. Thats where my foglight wiring harness was ripped out along with two other panels that went missing...

My headlight lens has been scratched since I got the car. That will change....

There is a reason why the grill is in this picture....

There is a reason why I got the wheel and the fender in this picture....these wheels are just a little too plain for me...and the fenders need some DC5 love...

The bottom side portion of my car looks so lonely....

I blew out this tire two days ago on the highway doing 65 mph. The donut...along with all the other wheels, won't be on there for long...

My rear bumper looks too plain...

Last edited by TurismoDreamin; 03-31-2007 at 10:56 PM.
TurismoDreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #2  
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
Re: The "Before" pictures...

good luck with that homie hope everything goes well for you.
boosted.es2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #3  
Only cool people like to watch Adult Swim

EXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura aboutEXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura aboutEXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura about

Wow, that's rough. At least you still got heart and are going to restore (not to mention improve) the crap out of it.
EXsmellsbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #4  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Doesnt look that bad. Lots of good stuff on the way. Whats ur plans with the fenders though- what u mean by dc5... ohhhh I get it.. lol I was thinking your fenders are like the handelbars to your bike, and maybe hes getting some pom-poms for them.. and then it hit me. 330am, shhh. Good luck bro.
TRIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #5  
Registered!!

amuthini is an unknown quantity at this point

so to summarize..... you're getting sidemarkers, a lip kit all around, repainting the car, new fogs and headlights? lol
amuthini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #6  
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

and for the rear bumper maybe a rear fog light.. i dunno, exhaust maybe. or just the lip on it too!
burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #7  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

psh, almost every stock civic driving around here looks like that except with extra bird poo and dents all over.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #8  
Registered!!

TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuthini View Post
so to summarize..... you're getting sidemarkers, a lip kit all around, repainting the car, new fogs and headlights? lol
Very good guess, lol. Along with all that, add a new front bumper, fresh tires for my Rota's, and color matched hood trim. So far, thats all I can afford for now...
TurismoDreamin is offline   Reply With Quote