Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

/car rant

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
/car rant

Lately I've been really bored of my civic and am tired of the way it looks. I mean it's alright looking I suppose, but I don't know...I don't really care for what it looks like anymore. And I'm not sure if car modding is for me, so I'm thinking about just taking a break and seeing if it's for me or not. Anyway, I'm also getting tired of slowing down for every little bump in the road and hearing ssccccccccrrrrr as I go over it. I also let my mom and my brother drive my car a lot and it's a inconvenience to them as well. With that said...I'll still be on here everyday and seeing what's going on and help out as much as I can.

PS - Do you think I could sell my entire lip kit for 600-650?

BANZAI! steve out!

Oh, since I never really posted my car on here...here is what it looks like...

Old 03-31-2007
Registered!!

Alpine is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: /car rant

How could you get bored of that ride?? I think it looks fantastic!! Very subtle and clean, nice and low. I love it!
Old 03-31-2007
Registered!!

I'm not sure, I just been thinking lately and don't really car for how it looks. I change my mind and change it up every month or 2 and it's getting old. But thanks for the comment bro.
Old 03-31-2007
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough

i would be interested in the lip kit if you decide to sell it, which i dont think you should. car is very nice.
Old 03-31-2007
Registered!!

I'm actually thinking about taking it off right now. The only problem would be shipping to you and finding a box and stuff. I don't plan to part it out though, but PM me later today and I'll let you know whats up and if I am selling it for sure.
Old 03-31-2007
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

Well if you do decide to sell the kit and part it out which i think you shouldn't. I would take your side skirts and i live in tx so shipping wouldn't be a problem

Last edited by MidnightCivic; 03-31-2007 at 05:35 PM.
Old 03-31-2007
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough

big mistake man. your car is HOT. just leave it and let it die as it is now.
Old 03-31-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

I want a DOMOKUN!!!!
Old 03-31-2007
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light

like most of them said, dont part it out... one of the cleanest magnesium metallic civics around, but if you decide to sell the kit, i call dibs on the front lip
Old 03-31-2007
Registered!!

Thanks everyone.
Like I said it's a hassle to get around with it and it's my daily driver so I don't need to get owned and have to worry about anything. I'm only 18 and can't afford to fix **** all the time and keep changing how my car looks.
Domokun is not for sale. :] That's my baby right there haha.
As for the kit...the only way I will part it out is if everyone who wants a part of the kit lives in Tx and we all meet up at the same spot 'cause I don't want to have to make 3 trips, rather have one big trip. I'll be making a for sale in the Tx section here soon.

It's up
:[

Last edited by estebomb_ftw; 03-31-2007 at 07:23 PM.