Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

F1 season begins

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute
Re: F1 season begins

O forgot to tell you guys there's a dispute going on right now with the World Title that could turn nasty and find Hamilton as the champion.

Check it out.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/7055644.stm
Old 10-21-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

brilliant find Richard, this could be interesting, i wonder what will happen, i doubt anything, but we will see.... id hate to see hamilton win on a technicality... it would seem only half as good
Old 10-21-2007
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough

According to the guys on honda-tech the stewards are not going to penalize the BMWs, BUT supposedly the Mclaren boys are going to appeal their decision.

-edit-Here's the link if anyone is interested. http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread...98228&page=249
Old 10-21-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what the hell BMW was thinking but if the facts are true it's only right that Mclaren would want to fight it in court.
I mean look what happened when Ferrari went after Mclaren, they lost all their points and were fined 100 million.
Either way this is another tarnished year for the sport.

Last edited by MURDOCK; 10-21-2007 at 09:19 PM.
Old 10-21-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

yea, its been a sad year for the fine sport of formula 1, it just hasnt been the same since mika left