Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

F1 season begins

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute
Talking F1 season begins

For all you Formula One racing fans

Well it's that time again, the start of the F1 racing season.

Australian Grand Prix Tonight!!

Live 7:30 pm PT 10:30 ET

Honda sitting on pole position 10,11 with Super-Aguri Honda
and 14,17 with Jenson Button and Rubens Barrichello

I'm pulling for button my fellow country man

Last Year Honda had a great season:
Constructor's place #4

I think this year will be even better

If your not an F1 fan your a Nascar fan
So go get in your Mustang and rent Taledaga Nights
Old 03-17-2007
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
I'm READY !! (F1 that is)

NASCAR will loose a lot of fans once the Toyota's start to dominate. Only a matter of time.
Old 03-17-2007

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CraigW
I'm READY !! (F1 that is)

NASCAR will loose a lot of fans once the Toyota's start to dominate. Only a matter of time.
Yea it will be interesting to see Toyota in Nascar.

(Just for curiosity)
Old 03-18-2007
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
F1 owns, nascar sucks without jdm in there
Old 03-18-2007

Not what I would call the best race I have seen thats for sure.

Honda did not pick up any points being beaten out by the likes of Toyota

As for the big boys:
Ferrari 1st
Mclaren Mercedes 2nd and 3rd

Keep your eyes on that new rookie driver Lewis Hamilton for Mclaren Mercedes, he could be to the F1 world what Tiger Woods is to the golf world

This could shape up to be an exiting season!
Old 03-18-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i was watching him during qualifying last week...the new guy's fast...the future for F1 looks pretty bright. didn't get to see the race though, i was driving back from GA... bout to go check out all the stats on ESPN and Speed

laterz
Old 06-15-2007

Re: F1 season begins

Well Honda is not doing well at all this season.
Also it Looks like motor sports might have a new champ on their hands with
Lewis Hamilton.
This guy is amazing!
US Grand Prix this Sunday
Old 06-15-2007
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough

^Word Hamilton really does look like he's going places.

On another note, I had high hopes for Kimi this year but it looks like I'm going to be dissapointed AGAIN.
Old 06-16-2007

Originally Posted by MisterFrankieJ
^Word Hamilton really does look like he's going places.

On another note, I had high hopes for Kimi this year but it looks like I'm going to be dissapointed AGAIN.
Kimi Räikkönen is a great driver in a good car but the Mclaren Mercedes team look to be on fire this season.
Old 06-16-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

also notice that hamilton is leading the drivers championship with 48 pts.... and mclaren-mercedes in the lead for constructors, watching indianapolis practice right now on speeeeed channel
Old 06-16-2007

Originally Posted by greeen01civic4d
also notice that hamilton is leading the drivers championship with 48 pts.... and mclaren-mercedes in the lead for constructors, watching indianapolis practice right now on speeeeed channel
Hamilton 1st again!!
oops Alonso just took the fastest lap

Last edited by MURDOCK; 06-16-2007 at 01:02 AM.
Old 06-16-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

noone will ever beat mika hakkinen tho, he was the king, even over schumacher, who i still like, but hes retired now, but i was smart enough to get an autographed pic of him on the day of his last race last year.... go f1
Old 06-16-2007

noone will ever beat mika hakkinen tho, he was the king, even over schumacher, who i still like, but hes retired now, but i was smart enough to get an autographed pic of him on the day of his last race last year.... go f1
well I have also liked Mika he is a great guy and great driver but Schumacher to date is the best F1 has ever seen even though he was a bit cocky.
My personal fav was Nigel Mansell but thats because I am British but thats cool that you have an autographed pic of Mika
Have you ever been to an f1 race?
Old 06-16-2007
Banned

no, wanted to go this year, but its not in the budget, im thinking about gooing next year, i live about 3 hours from indy, so im excited to go, schumy is the best driver in history, and even he has said that mika was his biggest competitor in his whole career, ive been following for about 10 years now, adn schumy, with 8 championships, was an awesome driver, dont get me wrong, i just love mclaren, ive got all the hot wheels stuff from them for like the past 5 or so years, all shipped from GB
Old 06-16-2007

no, wanted to go this year, but its not in the budget, im thinking about gooing next year, i live about 3 hours from indy, so im excited to go, schumy is the best driver in history, and even he has said that mika was his biggest competitor in his whole career, ive been following for about 10 years now, adn schumy, with 8 championships, was an awesome driver, dont get me wrong, i just love mclaren, ive got all the hot wheels stuff from them for like the past 5 or so years, all shipped from GB
Yea Mclaren has always been my favorite team.
Mika was also one of my favorite drivers because he was great and humble about it a true gentlman. I was in London 4 years ago and had a chance to go see the British Grand Prix at Silverstone I regret not forking out the 200 pounds to go. One day though.
Old 06-16-2007
Banned

have u ever gotten to got to mclaren's headquarters??? ive always wanted to go, i love the mclaren f1, and would just die to see one in person, there are only like 5 here in the states, and will prolly never see one, and mika always seemed like a great guy
Old 06-16-2007

have u ever gotten to got to mclaren's headquarters??? ive always wanted to go, i love the mclaren f1, and would just die to see one in person, there are only like 5 here in the states, and will prolly never see one, and mika always seemed like a great guy
No never but my brother saw a Mclaren F1 in person parked outside some hotel in London said it was bad ***.
Old 06-16-2007
Banned

i bet, ive seen some vids of a guy buying one, and then takin it out on a track, its so badass, id love to see/ride in one, heres the vid, check it out, im gonna finish watching practice, then im goin to bed, have a good one man, peace

http://www.dpccars.com/car-movies/07...eMclarenF1.htm
Old 06-16-2007
Registered!!

Lord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of light

US grand prix at Indianapolis in 45 minutes!!
Old 06-16-2007
Banned

might want to add a day to that, its tomorrow
Old 06-16-2007
Registered!!

Lord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of light

my bad...my watch is a day off
Old 06-16-2007
Banned

lol, practice is on right now tho, u can watch that, and then the 24 hours du mans, and then formula 1 tomorrow at 1et
Old 06-30-2007

For all you cheese eating cylinder monkeys out their French Grand Prix 5 a.m. tomorrow.

Go Hamilton!
Old 07-07-2007

Ok F1 fans Formula One returns to were it all began @ Silverstone and the
British Grand Prix.
Tomorrow morning, check local listings.
I'm pulling for my fellow country man Lewis Hamilton.

By the way HONDA is having a bad year so far
Old 07-07-2007
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough

Congrats to Hamilton for getting pole but I wonder what Kimi's time would've been if he didn't go off in that last turn.
Old 07-07-2007

Originally Posted by MisterFrankieJ
Congrats to Hamilton for getting pole but I wonder what Kimi's time would've been if he didn't go off in that last turn.
All I can say is never underestimate Ferrari they have some very fast cars.

To be honest I think the Ferrari's will outrun the Mclararens to the first turn on lap one they have been real fast of the line and if that happens it could be another 1,2 for the team just like in France.
Should be a good race.
But Hamilton does have home field advantage
Old 09-29-2007

Well for anyone who still cares, Grand Prix of Japan@Fuji speedway tonight on the Speed station 9pm west coast 12am east coast.

I'm kinda turned of at this years season with the whole Mclaren Ferrari thing.
But at least Hamilton is still in first but that could change tonight if Alonso out drives him.

Last edited by MURDOCK; 09-29-2007 at 08:32 PM.
Old 09-29-2007
Banned

yea, whats the deal with next year, r they out for the constructors then too??? btw thanks for the rep, and did u read this months road and track??? there is a new Mclaren supercar coming out in 2010 called the P8, another Gordon Murray creation
Old 09-29-2007
Banned

Old 09-29-2007

yea, whats the deal with next year, r they out for the constructors then too??? btw thanks for the rep, and did u read this months road and track??? there is a new Mclaren supercar coming out in 2010 called the P8, another Gordon Murray creation
I'm not sure about next year but I doubt very much they will be out if so I will probably not even bother watching.
I think the whole ruling on the matter was total BS.
I'll read the article on that and get back to you.
To tell you the truth I don't keep up to date on all the new cars like I used to when I was a teenager but I will def keep my eyes out for that one.

Quick Reply: F1 season begins