Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

F1 season begins

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold
Re: F1 season begins

yea, they still have to check the video footage, so we will see, id like to see him win it all, specially being a rookie, but i wouldnt mind seeing alonso win either, even tho he seems like a dick
Old 10-05-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Hamilton cleared of charges at Japan.
Grand Prix of China tomorrow @ 11pm pacific time.
Old 10-05-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

niiiiice dude, friggin awesome, best news ive had all day, besides my birthday...
Old 10-05-2007

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Happy Birthday Adam going to do anything special for today?
Old 10-05-2007
Banned

thanks, and not really, having a big party tomorrow with a bunch of friends, but not much
Old 10-05-2007

Originally Posted by greeen01civic4d
thanks, and not really, having a big party tomorrow with a bunch of friends, but not much
Sounds cool have fun then at the party and don't forget tomorrows race
Old 10-06-2007

Grand Prix of China Live! tonight @11 pm pacific

Grid positions

1 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes
2 Kimi Räikkönen Ferrari
3 Felipe Massa Ferrari
4 Fernando Alonso McLaren-Mercedes
Old 10-06-2007
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough

Crap totally forgot about qualifying. GO KIMI.
Old 10-07-2007

Race starts in 10 minutes on Speed.
Old 10-07-2007
Banned

race over, kimi ftw
Old 10-07-2007
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough

I can't wait for the last race, it's going to be awesome.
Old 10-07-2007
Banned

yea, its gonna be a butt clencher
Old 10-07-2007

Part of me is glad Hamilton didn't clench the win on Sundays race because the stage is set for one hell of an exciting race in Brazil.
Formula One hasn't seen this kind of competition in years.
Old 10-07-2007
Banned

Originally Posted by MURDOCK
Part of me is glad Hamilton didn't clench the win on Sundays race because the stage is set for one hell of an exciting race in Brazil.
Formula One hasn't seen this kind of competition in years.
thats a really good point richard, im really excited about the final race in brazil, it should be really competitive
Old 10-20-2007

Grand Prix of Brazil Live! tomorrow morning on Speed. 8:30am pacific

If you only watch one race this year this is the one to watch!

Grid positions

No Driver Team
1 Felipe Massa Ferrari
2 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes
3 Kimi Räikkönen Ferrari
Old 10-21-2007
Banned

yep starts in 1.5 hours!!!!

1 Felipe Massa Ferrari
2 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes
3 Kimi Räikkönen Ferrari
Old 10-21-2007

I think It's going to be a battle between Masa and Hamilton.
Old 10-21-2007

Kimi Wins the world Title!!!!
Old 10-21-2007
Banned

damn, is it over already??? i just got home...
Old 10-21-2007

damn, is it over already??? i just got home...
You mean you didn't watch it Adam?

Man Hamilton really messed things up, at one point he was down to 18th but he threw the whole thing away on the start.

It's been a bad year for English sports fans Yesterday they lose the Rugby world title to South Africa and now this.

O well maybe next year.

Last edited by MURDOCK; 10-21-2007 at 07:25 PM.
Old 10-21-2007
Banned

there is always next year, but yea, i went to wash my car, and completely forgot about the race, i woke up at like 6 and said, hey the race is on in like 4 hours, and then i forgot, sucks, no more f1 for the year, kinda sucks, but i only missed like 3 races this year so not too shabby, just wasnt mclaren's year, wonder what alonso is gonna do next year
Old 10-21-2007

there is always next year, but yea, i went to wash my car, and completely forgot about the race, i woke up at like 6 and said, hey the race is on in like 4 hours, and then i forgot, sucks, no more f1 for the year, kinda sucks, but i only missed like 3 races this year so not too shabby, just wasnt mclaren's year, wonder what alonso is gonna do next year
Haha did Mrx's thread inspire you to get out there and clean up the car?

I think the rookie just lost a bit of self control he will be back next year.
Gotta hand it to the Ice Man though Kimi earned it.

Not sure about Alonso
Old 10-21-2007
Banned

yea, i really want to detail my car, i just finished using the old touch up paint, old lady brushed up against the mail box a few months back, and its been too hot to touch up, so i finally took care of it, but at least its clean
Old 10-21-2007

I like to do a full day detail job 2 times a year it helps to keep on top of it so you don't end up spending days trying to get it back into shape.

Getting back to F1 though, Thanks for your contribution to the thread Adam if it wasn't for you I'd be talking to myself here lol.
Well have to try and get a few more fans to jump on the F1 band wagon for next year!
Old 10-21-2007
Registered!!

It's about time....KIMI FTMFW
Old 10-21-2007
Banned

yea absolutely, i love F1, and i hate nascar, but sadly, everryone around here is either a redneck or hillbilly, so noone here likes it, but we gotta get some more interest in F1 so people can learn how exciting it is, predictions for next year???
Old 10-21-2007

Yea pretty sad only you and Mister J were the only ones to jump in on this thread I think we will see the same 4 guys fighting it out again next year.
Old 10-21-2007
Banned

id like to see scott speed do better next year
Old 10-21-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MURDOCK
Yea pretty sad only you and Mister J were the only ones to jump in on this thread I think we will see the same 4 guys fighting it out again next year.
I agree that a another Ferrari vs McLaren battle is probably going to happen next year but I wouldn't be surprised if the BMWs got in the mix.

On another note, this was the first time I remembered to use Live Timing while I watched the race and I'm glad I did. Sooo much more information that keeps the race exciting plus you know what's happening during the commercials.
Old 10-21-2007

id like to see scott speed do better next year
He's finished he left F1 to go race some other class.
Originally Posted by MisterFrankieJ
I agree that a another Ferrari vs McLaren battle is probably going to happen next year but I wouldn't be surprised if the BMWs got in the mix.

On another note, this was the first time I remembered to use Live Timing while I watched the race and I'm glad I did. Sooo much more information that keeps the race exciting plus you know what's happening during the commercials.
I wanted to use the live timing but never did maybe next year.
I agree commercials suck!
I cant see any other contenders to step in and challenge these guys for next year.

Quick Reply: F1 season begins