F1 season begins - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2007   #31  
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold
Re: F1 season begins

yea, i like watching the battle between alonso and hamilton, its a good team, with lots of talent, maybe too much, i bet alonso leaves soon, i cant wait for the race tonight
greeen01civic4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #32  
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeen01civic4d View Post
yea, i like watching the battle between alonso and hamilton, its a good team, with lots of talent, maybe too much, i bet alonso leaves soon, i cant wait for the race tonight
Should be a good race. I hope it rains, it makes it even more interesting.
Yea Alonso might not want to stay if he loses the title to a rookie just have to wait and see.
MURDOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #33  
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

hah yea, it was raining during qualifying, made things real interesting, i didnt get to see it all, passed out after first round, u know what the starting positions are??
Old 09-29-2007   #34  

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hah yea, it was raining during qualifying, made things real interesting, i didnt get to see it all, passed out after first round, u know what the starting positions are??

2007 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix
Pos
1 Lewis Hamilton
2 Fernando Alonso
3 Kimi Räikkönen
4 Felipe Massa
Old 09-29-2007   #35  
Banned

sweet man, yea i just looked it up too, gotta love formula 1's website, they have it all, especially all the news that is current
Old 09-29-2007   #36  
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough

damn Mclaren front row. How far off were Kimi and Massa?
MisterFrankieJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #37  
Banned

1 2 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1:25.489 1:24.753 1:25.368 30
2 1 Fernando Alonso McLaren-Mercedes 1:25.379 1:24.806 1:25.438 27
3 6 Kimi Räikkönen Ferrari 1:25.390 1:24.988 1:25.516 29
4 5 Felipe Massa Ferrari 1:25.359 1:25.049 1:25.765 29
Old 09-29-2007   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterFrankieJ View Post
damn Mclaren front row. How far off were Kimi and Massa?
man it was close real close.
here look at this link.
http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2007/784/6450/
Now with Schumacher out of the picture it's more like a real race.
Old 09-29-2007   #39  
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough

Thanks man. I should've looked it up myself haha.

GO KIMI (I'm not getting my hopes up tho)
MisterFrankieJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #40  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterFrankieJ View Post
Thanks man. I should've looked it up myself haha.

GO KIMI (I'm not getting my hopes up tho)
Kimi really needs the points if he is to catch Hamilton and Alonso
with only three races left including tonights he could really use top podium.
But hes still in it we will just have to wait and see.
Old 09-29-2007   #41  
Banned

i love the rivalry between mclaren and ferrari, i love em both, i cant wait another 45 minutes
Old 09-29-2007   #42  

Quote:
i love the rivalry between mclaren and ferrari, i love em both, i cant wait another 45 minutes
O yea it's raining in Japan baby Sayonara
Old 09-29-2007   #43  
Banned

sweeeeet, will make for a great race
Old 09-29-2007   #44  

**** this isn't just rain its a freekin typhoon.
Sucks they might just call the race off.
Old 09-29-2007   #45  
Banned

i hope not, otherwise i stayed up for nothing
Old 09-29-2007   #46  

Quote:
i hope not, otherwise i stayed up for nothing
Im on the west coast but if I was on the east coast it would be lights out for me
this rain looks like its not leaving.
Old 09-29-2007   #47  
Banned

i know, im sitting here and its midnight... good thing i only have to frame 4 doorways tomorrow b4 11am
Old 09-30-2007   #48  
Banned

did you hear bob varsha say they can only be on track for 2 hours and then its over?? what then
Old 09-30-2007   #49  

Quote:
did you hear bob varsha say they can only be on track for 2 hours and then its over?? what then
Damn!! I'm pissed
Haha I'm not sure but I'm not waiting around to find out.
**** this **** I'm off to bed talk to you later Adam.
Old 09-30-2007   #50  
Banned

dont go to bed just yet, race is on!!!
Old 09-30-2007   #51  
Banned

Hamilton ftw!!! 107 championship points!
Old 09-30-2007   #52  

Quote:
Hamilton ftw!!! 107 championship points!
I'ts funny as soon I logged off my computer the race started.
I can't believe Ferrari started on inters Kimi should have won that race he is a fantastic driver in the wet.
But yea Hamilton FTW

Last edited by MURDOCK; 09-30-2007 at 11:47 AM.
Old 09-30-2007   #53  
Banned

i know, it was a rule for that race that they had to start on full wets, i guess ferrari didnt get the message, but should it have stopped raining, ferrari would have reigned supreme
Old 10-04-2007   #54  

Hey Adam check this out.
If you ask me this is bullshit just like the whole Mclarin ruling.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/7027743.stm
Old 10-04-2007   #55  
Banned

man Richard, whats the deal, is evryone out to get mclaren this year, its all they can do to win, and they keep getting f*cked
Old 10-04-2007   #56  

Yea if you ask me it's a witch hunt combined with distaste at the rookies success.
If they think Hamilton is good this year just wait till next.
Hamilton has won most of his races on tracks he as never even set foot on let alone raced on. Once he starts to get a feel for the tracks after a few seasons he could go down as one of the greats of F1 by the time he retires.
Old 10-04-2007   #57  
Banned

yes, but alonso didnt have any troubles his rookie season, no controversie, i hate to say it, but it might be because he is part black...
Old 10-04-2007   #58  

I agree, its too bad, Hamilton really seams to be a class act.
Old 10-04-2007   #59  
Banned

yea, the formula 1 website said that he will more than likely be penalized 10 spots on the starting grid at the chinese grand prix on saturday, so we will see how that goes, hopefully he doesnt lose those 10 pts from japan
Old 10-04-2007   #60  

Well we should have the answers by Friday.
Hopefully justice will prevail and he will not be penalized.