Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Havent posted in a while...

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
Hella nice bro. Lovin those seats. The seatbelts are out of place though lol.
Old 02-25-2007
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Just be careful when doing that rolling fenders. Cuz the guy who did mines peeled off the paint so yea just be gentle and do it slowly
Old 02-26-2007
Registered!!

LXracer is an unknown quantity at this point
that is by far the most B E A utiful es iv ever seen Congrads on the work and effort
Old 02-26-2007
Registered!!

dust is an unknown quantity at this point
what paint did you use to paint your carbon fiber hood?
Old 02-26-2007
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by dust
what paint did you use to paint your carbon fiber hood?
car paint.. taffeta white.. i had them sand the hood down then paint it then clear .. sand untill i has no ridges then clear over like 4 coats i dont remember... the red outline is vinyl
Old 02-26-2007
Registered!!

dust is an unknown quantity at this point
appreciate the paint info pich...now just gotta find someone who can get mind sanding done right.
Old 02-26-2007
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
i too k to this guy thats bee doing stuff like this since he was 17 yrs old... he is 58 now.. hes nasty an cheap.. charged me $150 fo the job.. he does it out of his garage... has an oven and everything..lol
Old 02-26-2007
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
instead of actually rolling the fenders you can always take a di-grinder and grind back the lip. this is what i did to fit in the 225/40/18's. works great and have'nt had a problem with them at all.
Old 02-26-2007
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by familycar
instead of actually rolling the fenders you can always take a di-grinder and grind back the lip. this is what i did to fit in the 225/40/18's. works great and have'nt had a problem with them at all.
idk bro.. i dont like the idea of cutting.. that lip is there to reinforce the wheelwell... if u cut it off and the tire hits omg that **** turns ugly i seen it on mah boys car.. but them again idk if its the same effect with rolling them in
Old 02-26-2007
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
im not talking cutting anything i am not refering to ausing a cut off wheel, but more of a carbide burr style bit and shave the lip down. it doesnt even have to be completely off just shave enough down as to where it does not rub. this is much easier than rolling the lip under and it does the same thing your not decreasing the structural integrity of the quarter by doing this

this is the bit style i am refering to

Craftsman 16046 3 pc. Carbide Bur Set at Sears.com
Old 02-26-2007
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by familycar
im not talking cutting anything i am not refering to ausing a cut off wheel, but more of a carbide burr style bit and shave the lip down. it doesnt even have to be completely off just shave enough down as to where it does not rub. this is much easier than rolling the lip under and it does the same thing your not decreasing the structural integrity of the quarter by doing this

this is the bit style i am refering to

Craftsman 16046 3 pc. Carbide Bur Set at Sears.com
i see what u mean and i do have a dremel tool downstairs

ill consider that... what should i use to protect to from rust
Old 02-26-2007
Registered!!

you can tape off anything youd see with masking tape and just use some kills or white primer to cover up the edge that was ground down and prevent rust
Old 02-28-2007
ALGARETE

here is the last of em... thx for the coments guyz

Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

ever thought about going to a black housing projector???
the only reason i say that is becasue the headlights are the only chrome on the car besides the lip on the rim. I think black housings might provide a better contrast
Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

virtueoftresx is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo, that car is sick, seeing that really makes me not want to do anything to my car. Good Job.
Old 02-28-2007
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
damn, the car looks amazing. Bien hecho pa'
y congratulations on the house!
Old 02-28-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good man. Damn where'd you get that strut bar at? LOL, jk, i'm glad you like it, i know i did when i owned it. I'm debating on rolling my fenders too. Even though my camber isn't that bad at all, i still want my **** to wear as even as possible.
Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Damn BRO looking Great!!! I never post anymore but I'm glad I got to see this keep it up!!
Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough
where u get the hybrid spoiler from..