Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Havent posted in a while...

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007
ALGARETE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Havent posted in a while...

well here is where im standing now...

new cf grille like many have seen
new rims
new rotors ( NY installed )
new strut bar
and im done

well i got the wheels 18" x7.5 and the passenger side rear is rubbing i may mess around with camber but the guyz in mah forum told me to do this..
Rolling the Fenders - Team Integra
so may do that instead..

well here is the car
comments welcome

i have more pics image shack is gay
Old 02-24-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Nothing but teh hotness! best ES out there IMO
Old 02-24-2007
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light

Old 02-24-2007
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute
nice job man.
Old 02-24-2007
Registered!!

civic7dotcom is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW. Amazing car I can tell you put lots of time and dedication into this car!
Old 02-24-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Damn, thats pretty damn clean... engine bay is imaculate, and couldnt be better. Nice grounding kit by the way- which one is that, and did you notice a difference? I'm looking at your exhaust- is that dual, and you got both working? Car is just awesome, and the graphic pulls it all together. How about some interior shots?

btw, welcome back to posting!
Old 02-24-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice
i've seen pics of ur car around on this site before and damn its amazing. I hope someday my car looks half that good.
Old 02-24-2007
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Damn, thats pretty damn clean... engine bay is imaculate, and couldnt be better. Nice grounding kit by the way- which one is that, and did you notice a difference? I'm looking at your exhaust- is that dual, and you got both working? Car is just awesome, and the graphic pulls it all together. How about some interior shots?

btw, welcome back to posting!
thx bro
well the ground kit its some king of ebay "mugen kit" $9.00 lol .. but no i dont feel a diffrence... i did it for looks and points in a carshow.. helps out alot...the exhaust both werk...

and here is some interior pics

i ma lil paranoid.. i found some oil on the ground and it is from the car.. hope everythig is ok.. i dont c the head or anywhere near the top part of the engine leaking... the oil pan is oily on the botom. i hope the oil gasket isnt gone... is that expesive?
Old 02-24-2007
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by jamis33
i've seen pics of ur car around on this site before and damn its amazing. I hope someday my car looks half that good.

thx bro..
well i gave some negative camber to the rear passanger side tire and it dont rub anymore.. but then again i have negative camber.. that **** was mad confusing tryin to figure out wich way to turn to get negative camber
Old 02-24-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Thoes seat belts look outta place.

Looks really good... geeze, I'm getting lost in the pics, ha. Ever think about taking the gauge bezel out and painitng it to match the rest of your interior, like white- same for the black plastic right in front of the steering wheel with the two screws that hold it to the dash. It would pull it together. And maybe an steering wheel w/ the red stich (man thoes things are expensive).

What kind of bulbs you got for the rear lisence plate? I've been looking to switch my lisence plate lights, dome light and map lights to a hyper white, I wasnt able to find the dome light bulb anywhere in hyper/super white - except for an ebay LED version that I've been wondering how it looks. What have you done with your interior lights?
Old 02-24-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
nice showcar... thought u were gonna paint the roof..
Old 02-24-2007
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Killer front end Pichy, lovin it! haven't been around the forums lately..reppin PR
Old 02-24-2007
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
Wow, those rims make your car look SO much better. Are you guys not allowed to have tint where you live? That would make it look even better.
Old 02-24-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
very nice, love the paint wrap around the grill
Old 02-24-2007
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
I'm feelin' the new rims The tC keepin up with all your mods?
Loved the car from start to finish man!
Old 02-24-2007
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
whats your rim and tire size? looks great bro.
Old 02-24-2007
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
First of all: B-E-A-utiful, as always. That said I do have some thoughts... I agree with whoever posted above saying you need a new steering wheel, I'd say a ep3 or somethin JDM. Also I think some sort of new shifter should probably go with that to get rid of the last stock thing in you car . And I still think that if it wouldn't lose you any show points that you car would look sick with a real light metallic (silver) tint.
Old 02-25-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
your car is looking hot as always sir. and i didnt know you had the hybrid spoiler too. id be super uneasy about drilling into c/f hell i was uneasy about drilling into my stock trunk
Old 02-25-2007
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Thoes seat belts look outta place.

Looks really good... geeze, I'm getting lost in the pics, ha. Ever think about taking the gauge bezel out and painitng it to match the rest of your interior, like white- same for the black plastic right in front of the steering wheel with the two screws that hold it to the dash. It would pull it together. And maybe an steering wheel w/ the red stich (man thoes things are expensive).

What kind of bulbs you got for the rear lisence plate? I've been looking to switch my lisence plate lights, dome light and map lights to a hyper white, I wasnt able to find the dome light bulb anywhere in hyper/super white - except for an ebay LED version that I've been wondering how it looks. What have you done with your interior lights?
well to get new seat belts it costs tonsof money.. ive been going to junk yards to get em out of civics with black interios but no luck... the plate lights r hyper white as well as all the dome lights.. i didn not choose tp paint the cluster neither change the stearing wheel because i need dlack inside to keep th scheme going...
Old 02-25-2007
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by speedricerx
nice showcar... thought u were gonna paint the roof..
i was gonna wrap the roof with carbon fiber but when i was getting close to do it i decided to buy the house next to the car

this will be the last year of me modding.. the car will stay like this for a looong time... i wana hook up mah house now..

Last edited by PICHY; 02-25-2007 at 07:28 AM.
Old 02-25-2007
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by Logan3024
Wow, those rims make your car look SO much better. Are you guys not allowed to have tint where you live? That would make it look even better.

yeah we can have tint.. its just since its a show car.. i like to show everything..
Old 02-25-2007
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by lxcivic2k1
I'm feelin' the new rims The tC keepin up with all your mods?
Loved the car from start to finish man!
thx bro.. lol yeah the tc was mah friends.. i used to bust his ***** for being a biter...ahahaha

he sold it at the end
Old 02-25-2007
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
whats your rim and tire size? looks great bro.
18" x 7.5"
215/35/18

WheelsNEXT.com Premier Dealer for Wheels and Rims)
Old 02-25-2007
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by juanotejano
First of all: B-E-A-utiful, as always. That said I do have some thoughts... I agree with whoever posted above saying you need a new steering wheel, I'd say a ep3 or somethin JDM. Also I think some sort of new shifter should probably go with that to get rid of the last stock thing in you car . And I still think that if it wouldn't lose you any show points that you car would look sick with a real light metallic (silver) tint.
yes i would do an ep3 deff... i havent been lucky.. at a good price... i do have a shifter just have not put it on yet... no tints for me.. no realy crazy for
Old 02-25-2007
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by mugenman
your car is looking hot as always sir. and i didnt know you had the hybrid spoiler too. id be super uneasy about drilling into c/f hell i was uneasy about drilling into my stock trunk
i didnt drill in to it... i used soo much 3m tape on that it will take 200mph to rip off
i didnt want it to crack..

Last edited by PICHY; 02-25-2007 at 07:30 AM.
Old 02-25-2007
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by gearbox
very nice, love the paint wrap around the grill

thx.. it was a ton of u guyz who told me to do that.. thx for the tip.. i do like it alot
Old 02-25-2007
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
I like the car it looks very nice, good luck with all your shows and the house is nice to congrats on that.
Old 02-25-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
nice purchase on the house
Old 02-25-2007
ALGARETE

mmm camber :loco

i gotta get them fenders rolled
Old 02-25-2007
Registered!!

01civicrider is an unknown quantity at this point
i had to set up my camber in the rear like that too. just so i didnt have to roll the fenders. ima do it this summer hopefully. but the car is lookin good man, congrats on the house too..

Quick Reply: Havent posted in a while...