Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Punks breaking my window and trying to steal my stuff!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
christmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of light
Punks breaking my window and trying to steal my stuff!!!!

Two nights ago someone smashed in my driver's window and tried to steal my deck. My alarm went off but I didn't hear it, this happened sometime between 2:30AM - 8AM. Pictures are included, they left some interesting pry marks on the dash. The only solace I can take is that they got nothing at all, and everything still works. I will be adding a second shock sensor, tilt sensor, and a couple of sirens in case they want to come at me again. Punks.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1210.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	68743   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1211.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	68744   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1212.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	68745   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1213.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	68746  
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

kuNhoHan will become famous soon enough
damn ... glad nothing got jacked tho
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough
man..im really gettin tired of them punk *** bitches that steal...but thats good they didnt take anything...i wish that was the case when they broke into my car...i would at least still be cool.
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
*******s.... at least they didnt take anything.... My TR Front lip got stolen like 2 weeks ago... I was ****ing pissed!
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough
damn thats messed up...but you still apparently got your shyt...but wtf with people stealing lips from cars are they sic or what? how did they take it off mralbino
Old 11-30-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
this is getting rediculous. at least once a week, there is a thread about someone getting their **** stolen. why are so many people in this world incapable of getting jobs and buying stuff like the rest of us. if i ever caught someone breaking into my car, i'd be in jail, and they'd be horizontal in a cooler. my last car got broken into, and they took a pry bar to my stereo. it was destroyed, and they didn't even get it out. i don't understand the point of that. if you're going to steal something, at least be competent enough to actually steal it. /rant
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
well...its kind of my fault, i only had it held in with 4 self-tapping screws at the end of the bumper by the wheel wells. But i ordered a new one and installed it 2 days ago, So this time i screwed it in, bolted the back of the screws, and i put on screw covers so you cant see the screw, So i doubt somebody is going to take the time to take my lip now, especially at night. Haha.... Now whenever i park im going to turn my wheels so you cant get a screwdriver in there... LMAO, i just thought of that now.
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

ian01ex is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm glad they couldnt get anything from you. You should go to an alarm place and see if yours can have a pager hooked up to it so that you will wake up next time? On a side note I heard an alarm chirping last night and saw a car chillin with his parking lights on at 4 in the morning outside my apartment. Called the cops on them. I don’t care if it is coincidence if someone is suspicious I report them. Being jacked once will make you a little neurotic.
Old 11-30-2006
Dain Bramaged.

jester444 is an unknown quantity at this point
The didn't get anything cause the methodology for removing the head unit is so complicated. (removing lower panel to drop out screws holding in center panel)
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

christmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of lightchristmaspie is a glorious beacon of light
It is a 2-way but me and my girl were completely out at the time because we didn't hear anything until I woke up in the morning to my remote beeping. I knew it wasn't good because I'll be honest, I don't have a lot of false alarms. Anyway, I guess I couldn't be more happy they didn't get anything at all. The fact I had the radio ISO mounted instead of with a sleeve thru the kit helped. The smash and grab job is one of the hardest to defend against. I have to think the interior sirens did a good job of deterring them, the radar detector was still sitting on the windshield in the morning. Definitely a bunch of amateurs.
Old 11-30-2006
Dain Bramaged.

As opposed to those profession thiefs that smash windows...
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

jonjon81 is an unknown quantity at this point
**** that ****..sorry that happened..
Old 11-30-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Been there done that. Ugh I hate theives
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

SOAD is on a distinguished road
they definatley had no idea what they were doing
Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

Tyco is an unknown quantity at this point
All I can say is dont get to crazy if you find out who did it.

One of mu buddies got his brand new set of kicker comps jacked. When he found out who did it, he wne to kids house and torched his blazer with gasoline.
Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

grn2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^^^^^LOL at that!!! Thats how you do it.

Also ****ing people are stupid these days. If you are going to steal a deck at least do it right fricken IDIOTS!!! Its a 5 minute job if you know what you are doing lol.
Old 12-01-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
That sucks, but it could have been much worse!
Old 12-01-2006
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
sorry people its almost x-mas and they still do crap like this.. I'm glad I keep mine in my garage I guess
Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
do you live in a good neighborhood?
Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by kasimmmmm
do you live in a good neighborhood?
If that's directed at me I would answer with a not so hot but I have a garage at my place. This happened when I was on the street outside of my girl's place. She lives in St. Paul right on the UofMN campus so it's supposed to be a decent neighborhood. Plus, this was a Tuesday night. Looks like I'm parking in the ramp and hoofing it from now on.
Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
i like the fact they went for the dash kit first lmfao.....its really not that hard to steal our radios....2 screws on the bottom....and then panel pop the sides......he should keep his day job.

I was thinking of putting a siren in the car....or behind the radio....just put 3 sirens one they can cut then one in the car and last one behind the rear bumper. bwahaha
Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

redrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by boxcarracer
i like the fact they went for the dash kit first lmfao.....its really not that hard to steal our radios....2 screws on the bottom....and then panel pop the sides......he should keep his day job.
EXACTLY what I was thinking! StupidMFOs! Looks like you'll be replacing that panel ... I'm suprised they wouldn't take the radar detector though??
Old 12-01-2006
Dain Bramaged.

Again, they were a bunch of incompetent dumbasses. We've been over this. Repeatedly. Can we move on now?