Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my baby fresh out the paint shop

Old 11-29-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm DYING to get my White EM2 re-painted again!!!. it's got it's dings and scratches. i'm a perfectionist, i like my **** well done and perfect!. nice job though man!. i LOVE my white EM2. Here's a pic of the ole girl. it looks nice in these pics but not my MY liking.

Last edited by Johnold; 11-30-2006 at 05:41 PM.
Old 11-29-2006
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough
im not a big fan of the stance, but you cant go wrong with a white one. blacked out headlights and ****. but $1400 got me a brand new rear bumper and paint on both bumpers. thats the only part of the car that was messed up besides the hood. it has a few chips on it. im thinking of painting it satin black.
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

holy ****!. 1400 bucks?! thats pretty pricey!. if the bumbers were that much, than that means i'll be paying like 2000 dollars for my WHOLE car to be painted!. and i'm just looking to getting JUST my exterior painted. wow man!....wow!.
Old 11-30-2006
Registered!!

_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough_unclejuice is a jewel in the rough
if the same guy painted my whole car, not including door jambs, it would be around 5 grand. he takes out all the glass and everything. i spray my other cars and projects but hes a perfectionist so i wanted him to do my vic.
Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

man thats crazy! i just want my outside painted. just the EXTERIOR. they wouldn't have to paint the doorjams or under the hood or anything!. just the outside. along with the dents, dings and scratches to be repaired and fixed aswell.
Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

ofcourse i'd love a good job though. even better than the factory paintjob.
Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

ladyscorpia is an unknown quantity at this point
i <3 white cars
Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

white cars own all. so ****in clean. my new paint is pure sex. dont know what im going to do with the rest.
Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
thats really pricey for a paint job.
i want to get mine painted white. but that wont be for a while. i still live with parents and they wont let me get a paint job. -_-
Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

i dont think thats high at all for the quality of the work. i could go to peach auto and get sprayed for about $300. **** that. mine will be mint. white is also the hardest color to match. i dont trust myself after seeing what my first 20 attempts yielded. im about to spray my dodge ram red and satin black. that i believe i can handle.
Old 12-01-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Originally Posted by Johnold
i'm DYING to get my White EM2 re-painted again!!!. it's got it's dings and scratches. i'm a perfectionist, i like my **** well done and perfect!.
Man, if your a perfectionist- you'd be getting the door jams and engine bay painted as well!
Old 12-01-2006
Registered!!

true, unless hes going to stick with the same color like i am. no point in doing all that if nothing is wrong with it.
Old 12-02-2006
Registered!!

true, unless hes going to stick with the same color like i am. no point in doing all that if nothing is wrong with it.
EXACTLY!. i'm sorry i forgot to mention that. but i'm wanting the SAME color thats on it now. thats why i JUST want the outside (exterior) painted. to fix all the imperfections and dents etc. everywhere else on my car as far as the inside and doorjams and trunk and engine hood are ok to me. it's just the OUTSIDE of my car thats bothering me. and since i want to get the same color painted. i just want the exterior painted.
Old 12-02-2006
Registered!!

that would work as long as you get a good paint man that can match the white. hes going to have to make the break line for the new color in the door jamb somewhere. the only other spot on my car that needs to be sprayed in the hood but im debating a satin black for that. not sure yet. if not all satin black then a majority of it will be.