Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I'm Dumping Money...

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006
If Your Reading This Your Dee Dee Dee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bad_Civc is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm Dumping Money...

well ... ive only had my civic since june 05 ... and its seen its better day.. was a really nice car when i first got it and it went downhill ... after hitting the car wash building ( yes i hit a building but the attendant was walking from another bay as i was pulling out and i scraped my drivers fender on it ) .. gettin that fixed and getting hit and run 2 days later... yes 2 days later.. on the same fricken fender that just got fixed!!! i lost it there...

then after the other hit and run on the trunk lid... some ***** in an f350 backed into my car and kept goin...

after all that and the few minor dents its got from normal stuff ... shes getting fixed... i cant wait...

i dropped it off at milo gordon honda in lawton oklahoma today .. and its got a 3800 repair bill .. also getting the front plate thing shaved ..im paying for this to get fixed because the car has sentimental value to me .. and it will always get fixed until it gets totaled beyond repair ..

but its akward getting my car fixed.. i mean ya it had damage on it and all but going to get it fixed means its going to blend in with the others ... its not unique no more.. i mean its going to be weird not seeing my metal fender that all my friends signed when i left ohio to come to oklahoma for the Air Force... it was like my cars cast you know.. everyone signed it with best wishes , and everything.. o well .. that fender is being cleared and getting hung up because of all the love that was put on the fender..

after getting it fixed im dropping a k20 in ... i sold my k24 swap i had because i couldnt afford to keep it in storage any longer and it was just chilling there.. i sold the swap to a guy who really needed a motor for his crv ... and hes been a helluva guy to me and i had the motor just sitting there collecting dust.. now he has a fresh motor in his crv , ive got the cash to fix my car so it worked out for both of us..

but im going k20 ,6spd , keeping my elegante by tyc black projectors , 04 tails , and rear bumper , hfp sides and dont know for a front lip ...

shes getting the attention she needed and i cant wait.. work should be done by december 20 they said.. because of some of the parts they needed and the damage to the area... its getting a Koyo radiator because mines sprung a small leak , the honda dealer didnt have one and if i furnished one they would install it .. so i got one..

but hopefully when i get done ill post pics ..
Old 11-26-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
pics!!!
Old 11-26-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
damn dude. money money. Hopefully nobody fvcks up the new stuff u put on. Maybe drive/park in better places and wash ur car at home! 20/20 hindsight of course. Anyways, good luck with everything- kswap>turbo anyday!!

enjoy the new addons!
Old 11-26-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough
Ya man, i know waht you mean. I got my car back from getting my door handles, mirrors, and side mouldings painted and the next week, all 3 of them got scratched on the same day. I was super pissed, but what are you going to do. **** happens but just suck it up and let it go

good luck on your project! gunna be a beast!
Old 12-17-2006
If Your Reading This Your Dee Dee Dee

Bad_Civc is an unknown quantity at this point
well .. ive got it all in ... lol .. and i have no pics anymore.. i dropped the camera the day after it was all done... ( GRRR )

its definitely weird not having a front plate thing on it no more...

my civic is all clean and pretty again... i bought a 250 dollar honda cover for it.. lol .. i cover that bitch every night... and if im going inside somewhere for more than 2 hours i cover it ... so what im being **** .. its good to have a clean civic again...

hell the guys at the 7th gen ohio meet saw how bad it was.. i felt bad for it.. i still do .. its hard to look at those pics now.. shes all perty ...
Old 12-17-2006
Registered!!

mr.rowdy is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah lets see pic..
Old 12-17-2006
Banned

Gr33nMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
px rowd dogg
Old 12-18-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
covering your car everywhere you go, kinda pisses people off. It would actually make ppl want to mess up your car more when you cover it in public. Well thats what i think and tahts how it is over here where i'm from.