Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

**** My Center Caps Got Jacked

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JB Dizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past
**** My Center Caps Got Jacked

Let me apologize in advance if i posted this in the wrong thread, but I'm so angry right now being that this is the first time someone jacked something from my car...So yea, i was at school today for a good 5 hrs and I get in my ride on the way home, and when i'm home I notice something different about my car... one of my center caps are gone... I think to myself "**** I hope it didn't fall off" Then I quickly look at all 4 tires and see that ALL my center caps are gone... **** these people need to get a ****ing life... It's sad to see that there are people out there who are out to steal ur **** even when u work ur *** off for it...those ****ers also used a crowe bar to chip the paint on my rims too... well anyways here are the pics of my wheels now... i used to have the OEM honda center caps on my rota gt3s, which retail for 25 bucks a piece... now it looks like a piece of ****....by the way does anyone know where to get some other ones? i'm thinking about selling these pieces of **** and getting some buddy club p1 racing rims...the Honda cap is what i used to have... i liked it cuz it gave my car an OEM look...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	hon904.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	68537   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000076.JPG
Views:	265
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	68538   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000077.JPG
Views:	223
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	68539   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000078.JPG
Views:	259
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	68540  
Old 11-09-2006
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
haha.. nah that sucks... sorry man
Old 11-09-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
sorry to hear, but at least it wasnt the whole wheel.
Old 11-09-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
That sucks. I've seen a few of the center caps on eBay. Prices weren't bad, if I remember correctly.

If you find out who did it, you should chip them with a crow bar.
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

That sucks. I've seen a few of the center caps on eBay. Prices weren't bad, if I remember correctly.

If you find out who did it, you should chip them with a crow bar.
will do... i just filed a campus police report... prlly won't do ****, but the officer told me if they ever do find the person i can prosecute them (that is they'll prlly go to jail) and i get my caps back... but if that ever happens i'll probably have gotten rid of these rims already
Old 11-09-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
'least it never happened to my wheels
Old 11-09-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Looks like a normal wheel to me. Doesn't look bad without them.
Old 11-09-2006
Registered!!

civic05acer has a spectacular aura aboutcivic05acer has a spectacular aura aboutcivic05acer has a spectacular aura about
what school are you from. i see in your location your from long beach.
Old 11-09-2006
I need a drop
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

thefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the rough
my center caps got jacked like right after I got my new rims. Just go to Discount tire and get them to order you some. At least they didn't take a screw driver to your wheel to get the caps off. Like they did to mine.
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

what school are you from. i see in your location your from long beach.
CSULB
my center caps got jacked like right after I got my new rims. Just go to Discount tire and get them to order you some. At least they didn't take a screw driver to your wheel to get the caps off. Like they did to mine.
i think they did use a screw driver on mine cuz the center hub is scratched
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

civic05acer has a spectacular aura aboutcivic05acer has a spectacular aura aboutcivic05acer has a spectacular aura about
wow i found another 7thgen in csulb cool. good thing i dont have center caps. where do you park.
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
that sucks....
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

Boost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura aboutBoost_Junkie has a spectacular aura about
alot of people run honda center caps on gt3s looks fine
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

wow i found another 7thgen in csulb cool. good thing i dont have center caps. where do you park.
i usually park in the parking structure next to CBA, but that day i decided lot 17 would be fine and i got bit in the *** for it? what color is your vic? i might have seen it around
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
mother fckers...they must be some crack head low lives...if you ever catch them shove those center caps up their........
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had my rims stolen, a car, exhaust, and a motor. It's rough.
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

mother fckers...they must be some crack head low lives...if you ever catch them shove those center caps up their........
yea life is full of haters
I've had my rims stolen, a car, exhaust, and a motor. It's rough.
damn, feel sorry for ya bro, bunch of low lifes out there who will do anything for a dollar
Old 11-10-2006
Registered!!

i have the black coupe with red gt3 and cf trunk. my whole back is pretty black no honda emblem nor the civic emblem.