Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Fuck My Center Caps Got Jacked (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/283728-fuck-my-center-caps-got-jacked.html)

JB Dizzle 11-09-2006 05:34 PM

Fuck My Center Caps Got Jacked

4 Attachment(s)
Let me apologize in advance if i posted this in the wrong thread, but I'm so angry right now being that this is the first time someone jacked something from my car...So yea, i was at school today for a good 5 hrs and I get in my ride on the way home, and when i'm home I notice something different about my car... one of my center caps are gone... I think to myself "Shit I hope it didn't fall off" Then I quickly look at all 4 tires and see that ALL my center caps are gone... **** these people need to get a ****ing life... It's sad to see that there are people out there who are out to steal ur shit even when u work ur ass off for it...those ****ers also used a crowe bar to chip the paint on my rims too... well anyways here are the pics of my wheels now... i used to have the OEM honda center caps on my rota gt3s, which retail for 25 bucks a piece... now it looks like a piece of shit....by the way does anyone know where to get some other ones? i'm thinking about selling these pieces of shit and getting some buddy club p1 racing rims...the Honda cap is what i used to have... i liked it cuz it gave my car an OEM look...

WhiteCastle 11-09-2006 05:49 PM

haha.. nah that sucks... sorry man

CenZ 11-09-2006 05:52 PM

sorry to hear, but at least it wasnt the whole wheel.

AmbulanceMonkee 11-09-2006 06:29 PM

That sucks. I've seen a few of the center caps on eBay. Prices weren't bad, if I remember correctly.

If you find out who did it, you should chip them with a crow bar.

JB Dizzle 11-09-2006 06:48 PM

That sucks. I've seen a few of the center caps on eBay. Prices weren't bad, if I remember correctly.

If you find out who did it, you should chip them with a crow bar.
will do... i just filed a campus police report... prlly won't do shit, but the officer told me if they ever do find the person i can prosecute them (that is they'll prlly go to jail) and i get my caps back... but if that ever happens i'll probably have gotten rid of these rims already

burke420 11-09-2006 08:56 PM

'least it never happened to my wheels

DeX 11-09-2006 09:32 PM

Looks like a normal wheel to me. Doesn't look bad without them.

civic05acer 11-09-2006 10:07 PM

what school are you from. i see in your location your from long beach.

thefever 11-09-2006 11:51 PM

my center caps got jacked like right after I got my new rims. Just go to Discount tire and get them to order you some. At least they didn't take a screw driver to your wheel to get the caps off. Like they did to mine.

JB Dizzle 11-10-2006 02:21 AM

what school are you from. i see in your location your from long beach.
CSULB

my center caps got jacked like right after I got my new rims. Just go to Discount tire and get them to order you some. At least they didn't take a screw driver to your wheel to get the caps off. Like they did to mine.
i think they did use a screw driver on mine cuz the center hub is scratched

civic05acer 11-10-2006 03:48 AM

wow i found another 7thgen in csulb cool. good thing i dont have center caps. where do you park.

Devani 11-10-2006 07:26 AM

that sucks....

Boost_Junkie 11-10-2006 09:20 AM

alot of people run honda center caps on gt3s looks fine

JB Dizzle 11-10-2006 12:20 PM

wow i found another 7thgen in csulb cool. good thing i dont have center caps. where do you park.
i usually park in the parking structure next to CBA, but that day i decided lot 17 would be fine and i got bit in the ass for it? what color is your vic? i might have seen it around

simplicated1979 11-10-2006 01:48 PM

mother fckers...they must be some crack head low lives...if you ever catch them shove those center caps up their........

DaddyFatSacks 11-10-2006 01:49 PM

I've had my rims stolen, a car, exhaust, and a motor. It's rough.

JB Dizzle 11-10-2006 03:24 PM

mother fckers...they must be some crack head low lives...if you ever catch them shove those center caps up their........
yea life is full of haters

I've had my rims stolen, a car, exhaust, and a motor. It's rough.
damn, feel sorry for ya bro, bunch of low lifes out there who will do anything for a dollar

civic05acer 11-10-2006 05:14 PM

i have the black coupe with red gt3 and cf trunk. my whole back is pretty black no honda emblem nor the civic emblem.