Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Gauges!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Niecewonje is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Gauges!

Hey, I was wondering what would be the most beneficial gauges I could put in a 2 gauge piller pod. I just have an intake and exhaust. I was thinking a air/fuel ratio and some kind of temperture gauge.

Thanks for your input,
`Chris
Old 11-01-2006
Registered!!

Maverick_1337 will become famous soon enoughMaverick_1337 will become famous soon enough
maybe volts
Old 11-01-2006
Registered!!

WhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Niecewonje
Hey, I was wondering what would be the most beneficial gauges I could put in a 2 gauge piller pod. I just have an intake and exhaust. I was thinking a air/fuel ratio and some kind of temperture gauge.

Thanks for your input,
`Chris
you are doing it the wrong way, Chris. First, you have a need for gauges. THEN you work out how you install them. not the other way around.

it sounds like you have no need for additional gauges. Thus, no pillar pod is needed.

I wouldn't waste my money till I had a specific need for a particular gauge. I certainly wouldnt go looking for gauges to put in my car. key word is "need". and certainly wouldnt go looking for a "need" to put gauges into my car!
Old 11-01-2006
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Boost and a Hooker meter......lololllllllllllllllllll
Old 11-01-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
oil pressure and volts, dont do AF unless you want a light show. lol. cause without a wideband o2 its gunna be going everywhere lol
Old 11-03-2006
Registered!!

Niecewonje is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks a lot for the input
Old 11-03-2006
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
a boost gauge that reads to 3bar and a nawz gauge
Old 11-03-2006
Registered!!

gmag21 will become famous soon enoughgmag21 will become famous soon enough
air/fuel and exhaust temp....www.glowshiftdirect.com
Old 11-04-2006
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
I have an A/F and a Volt meter myself... The A/F is more for looks cuz its just an electrical one so it isnt very accurate, just moves according to how much gas I give it. Volt I use to monitor my battery so its pretty useful.
Old 11-04-2006
Registered!!

enjoitofer is an unknown quantity at this point
i just got a vafc watchs the volts and able to change v tec and some mild tuning
Old 11-04-2006
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit
you are doing it the wrong way, Chris. First, you have a need for gauges. THEN you work out how you install them. not the other way around.

it sounds like you have no need for additional gauges. Thus, no pillar pod is needed.

I wouldn't waste my money till I had a specific need for a particular gauge. I certainly wouldnt go looking for gauges to put in my car. key word is "need". and certainly wouldnt go looking for a "need" to put gauges into my car!
exactly. couldnt have said it better myself.
Old 11-15-2006
Registered!!

lumina5201 is an unknown quantity at this point
would any1 happen to know how to install a volt meter?
Old 11-16-2006
Registered!!

WhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of light
youll have four wires. any source of +12V, Ground, and your two wires for the bulb. you ground one side of the bulb and tap the other into your interior lighting. anythign that lights up in the car is a source for that.
Old 11-18-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
oil temperature and volt
Old 11-18-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
RPM's and speed.... wait a sec