Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Trading in Car...

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xDCx will become famous soon enoughxDCx will become famous soon enough
Trading in Car...

I plan on trading in my civic over summer 07. I need to know how to go about getting the best value for my car. I'm guessing converting completely to stock and parting out any after-market parts. My exhaust is cat-back so I have the back section welded on - installing my stock exhaust back, will i lose any value because it was modded? That's my main concern.

Would I get more selling the car as is? This is my first car, and I don't have many mods (or any idea how trading a car in works), but I'm just trying to figure it out ahead of time. Any insight will be helpful. Plannin on bmw m series, mercedes, or G35. Appr. $35-$40k any recommendations.
Old 10-22-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
return it to stock. will be your best bet. you wont lose value if it was modded as long as they dont know.
Old 10-31-2006
Registered!!

xDCx will become famous soon enoughxDCx will become famous soon enough
as of now i've narrowed it down to acura tl or lexus is350. i like both of them equally since ive been part of the honda family but im kinda wanting the more luxury sedan style. and researching them now. any particular features to sway me?
Old 10-31-2006
An elephant.... with stamps for hands.

thatsmrgimp2u is an unknown quantity at this point
TSX FTW, friend just picked up an 04 with navi for 19 =) Good luck with selling the car.