Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

hello all New here

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tuvok is an unknown quantity at this point
hello all New here

Hello all my name is Jeremy
im from Clarksburg , wv I look forward to getting to know all of you .
I just scored a 96 civic ex traded a ps4 for it.
The previous owner said the motor was blown said he had just done an oil change to it. and heard a pop and it started spraying oil. however when I got to the guys house to do the deal I had the opertunity to see if it would crank over and not only did it crank but it fired right up and there was no knocking soI shut it down quickly then went ahead and made the trade. im planning to have it towed to my place here soon and hes ok with me keeping it at his place till I can arrange transport. im thinking he may of just double gasketed the oil filter and not realized it either way I think I made a good deal
heres a few pics of my new civic

Old 08-24-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hello all New here

Welcome to the forum!
Helluva trade LOL
Old 08-25-2015
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,156 Likes on 806 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-25-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 305 Likes on 215 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Welcome. Hopefully it's an easy fix