Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

plz help pg.3

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006
ALGARETE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
black or gunmetal plz help

Old 10-27-2006
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the gunmetal contrast looks better on a white car, buy the bottom line is, it is your decision because your going to see them every day.
Old 10-27-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 03TxCivic
I think the gunmetal contrast looks better on a white car, buy the bottom line is, it is your decision because your going to see them every day.
true but i just want other peps opinions u kno because i leke em in both colors equaly
Old 10-27-2006
Registered!!

susuking is on a distinguished road
black,!!!!! it really shows the car and it flow well with your car.
Old 10-27-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
i think the gunmetal looks better with CF than black. i say go for the gunmetal
Old 10-27-2006
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I understand what you are saying...I'm about to put bronze rims on my rallye red ex...i know people are gonna be sayin stuff because gunmetal or black looks better, sometimes others opinions do matter because they mean well and dont want you to make a bad decision...but i just have a thing for bronze with red..You cant go wrong with either color..Good luck
Old 10-27-2006
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
I'd go with black or atleast a darker gunmetal colour... Just because there is more black on your car than there is grey...
Old 10-27-2006
Registered!!

2K5CIVICBOY20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice Vic Man, Id Say Go With Black...but Its All Up To You...either Or..the Vic Is Still Hott.
Old 10-27-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
i think the black one's would go REALLY REALLY good cause you have lots of red and mostly white on your car. you need some black down towards the bottom of your car. the MAIN color of your car is white. can't escape that. but the red is all up on the top and/or around your car. with obvious black sections on your car. putting the black version of those rims would balance it all out. there's not enough black-ness going on at the bottom of your car. besides. the polished lip will look VERY SICK AND FRESH!.
Old 10-27-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
im gunna say black because of all the cf, the gunmetal goes too cause of the vinyl on the side, but black would prolly stand out the most.
Old 10-27-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by Johnold
i think the black one's would go REALLY REALLY good cause you have lots of red and mostly white on your car. you need some black down towards the bottom of your car. the MAIN color of your car is white. can't escape that. but the red is all up on the top and/or around your car. with obvious black sections on your car. putting the black version of those rims would balance it all out. there's not enough black-ness going on at the bottom of your car. besides. the polished lip will look VERY SICK AND FRESH!.
i think ur right.. it was this year that i started to clean the car from long years of extreme rice... i added the cf and all and hopefully ill do the cf roof sometime in feb... i may go with black just because of they way u explained things... makes sence
Old 10-27-2006
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Black
Old 10-27-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by CenZ
im gunna say black because of all the cf, the gunmetal goes too cause of the vinyl on the side, but black would prolly stand out the most.

well the silver vinyl is gon be gone and being replace with cf vinyl... there this cf vinyl that looks close to the real thing

Old 10-27-2006
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
I would go with black. I would allow the car to flow more.
Old 10-28-2006
Registered!!

yeah, if your car's going to look anything like that picture you put up there. than yeah, black is your best choice. man, your car is just nice......JUST when you thought it couldn't get any better....LOL.
Old 11-03-2006
ALGARETE

box is done and on the way....cant wait to get it... what a diffrence huh..lol

Old 11-03-2006
Registered!!

wow, thats smooth looking!
Old 11-08-2006
ALGARETE

FG box is in.. i put the speaks on to see the look..check it out...i just have to screw thm in and put in thecar.. ill post pics soon

Old 11-10-2006
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
black rims, looks better with the black tint and like the other dude said, it balances the car. That box you have, is it going in your trunk? I can't wait to see the final install. Keep up the good work.

Oh ya, house shoppin gis fun at first then when you get all the paper work done and see your mortgage bill every month. Its a big shocker at first but its worth it! Good luck!
Old 11-10-2006
ALGARETE

Old 11-10-2006
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
very nice
Old 11-10-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
liking that alot
Old 11-12-2006
I need a drop

thefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the roughthefever is a jewel in the rough
box looks good. go with the gunmetal. Makes it flow better.

Pichy, where'd you get your eyelids?
Old 11-12-2006
Registered!!

SOAD is on a distinguished road
very nice, box looks good and i would go with the black wheels
Old 11-12-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by thefever
box looks good. go with the gunmetal. Makes it flow better.

Pichy, where'd you get your eyelids?
thx.. i got the off ebay... they r really good