Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

plz help pg.3

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006
ALGARETE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
plz help pg.3

and soon after ill wrap the roof in cf... but that will be done in february...

and this will eventually be the look for the car...
TOP VIEW

FRONT VIEW

and other changes that i have in store.. ill let u kno when they come in

Last edited by PICHY; 10-27-2006 at 05:36 PM.
Old 10-20-2006
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
how much was that?
Old 10-20-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
sweet and about damn time lol
Old 10-20-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
how much was that?

Old 10-20-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by Hayz
sweet and about damn time lol
i kno... im werking in GENERAL ELECTRIC AIRCRAFT ENGINES.. MAD DINERO.. SO ILL B DOING SOME STUFF TO THE CAR..LOL

but all not in the car im about to retire modding... but still keeping the car... im looking to buy a home next year i hope....

im getting some new gunmetal rims with lip soon and the fiberglass box for the trunk.. something i never showed in 7thgen..hahahah im pumped about all this
Old 10-20-2006
Ultimate Member

teampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant futureteampointless has a brilliant future
lookin nice and super clean as always bro!
Old 10-20-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PICHY
i kno... im werking in GENERAL ELECTRIC AIRCRAFT ENGINES.. MAD DINERO.. SO ILL B DOING SOME STUFF TO THE CAR..LOL

but all not in the car im about to retire modding... but still keeping the car... im looking to buy a home next year i hope....

im getting some new gunmetal rims with lip soon and the fiberglass box for the trunk.. something i never showed in 7thgen..hahahah im pumped about all this
i would keep the rims you have on now.
Old 10-20-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
dude, u really gotta nice vic threre. super dope.
Old 10-20-2006
Tire Spin

Str8UpCivic will become famous soon enough
i like it. looks sick. put up pics when ur all done.
Old 10-20-2006
Show and Go. N/A is BEST.

TeamSF_em2 will become famous soon enoughTeamSF_em2 will become famous soon enough
we need replacment grills like that for the 04's and 05's
Old 10-22-2006
ALGARETE

was busy year.....

and some funny ****...
sold mah rims finallly after 5 long years.. not bad.. im going gun metal

what cha think about these
Old 10-22-2006
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
hey cool.........the 2nd pix, did u paint those thing half black? or is that just the cammra angle/shadow
Old 10-22-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
nice lookin rims....get'em
Old 10-22-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
nice it's been a long time..
Old 10-22-2006
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light
where did ya found the gril...it look nicy nice i want one for my 04.
Old 10-22-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
hotness
Old 10-22-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
man you have the sickest looking car man!. can i ask you how much you've spend thus far on your civic? cause EVERYTHINGS done up!
Old 10-22-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by Johnold
man you have the sickest looking car man!. can i ask you how much you've spend thus far on your civic? cause EVERYTHINGS done up!
about 12k

im werking on the fiberglass box.. for music also

here is the early pic of it...
Old 10-22-2006
Jam out with your clam out.

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
how much weight did u save with that?
Old 10-22-2006
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
definetly one of my favorite sedans

props man, looks damn good
Old 10-22-2006
Registered!!

pNOYjOSH can only hope to improve
looks hot
Old 10-22-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by abmerop18
how much weight did u save with that?
idk.. but does it really matter?
mah **** the biggest turttle when it comes to racing... thats why i dont race.. i got like the slowest ride in the planet..lol
Old 10-22-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
damn nice car bro.. you deserve all those trophies.
Old 10-23-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by DaRk_MauL
where did ya found the gril...it look nicy nice i want one for my 04.

i got it off ebay... here is the seller that has em all

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjdmparts06
Old 10-23-2006
Registered!!

MAN!, where do you get all the C@$h for all that **** man!? 12K???!!!
Old 10-23-2006
ALGARETE

MAN!, where do you get all the C@$h for all that **** man!? 12K???!!!
WORK!!!

its been 5 years thats ive been working on this car..many know its histoy .. from super sticker ricer , huge spoiler, etc.. to its current state...

it didnt happen one day to another if thats the direction ur heading

Old 10-23-2006
Registered!!

oh ok, i see now. i was just wondering cause your sedan looks SICK!. you have good taste on how to make that civic look hot!. god, 12K though!. i can't imagine that!.
Old 10-23-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
hmm 12k, now i really feel like i spent to much now.
Old 10-24-2006
ALGARETE

oh ok, i see now. i was just wondering cause your sedan looks SICK!. you have good taste on how to make that civic look hot!. god, 12K though!. i can't imagine that!.
thx bro i apreciate that
Old 10-24-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
good looking car

Quick Reply: plz help pg.3