Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

EP3 Cluster, Radio and dash lights in my ES1 (full Amber interior)

Old 10-15-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by juanotejano
So if you swap clusters your mileage will always be off?
yes. i just made a note of when i switched so i can always calculate true mileage. i dont plan to ever sell my car so it doesnt bother me.
Old 10-15-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light
can u swap a manuel transmission cluster into an auto?
Old 10-15-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
yea you just wont see what gear you're in.
Old 10-16-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Originally Posted by mrtrinh
can u swap a manuel transmission cluster into an auto?
Now why da hell would you do that??
Old 10-16-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
so you dont see the ugly light telling you what gear you are in
Old 10-16-2006
Once boosted now i-VTEC

C Orndorff is an unknown quantity at this point
The whole point was not to make an amber interior but to match the rest of the interior with the cluster I just put in. I paid $40 for a Civic Si cluster (in great shape). A friend of mine gave me the stock radio out of his EP3 (Si) And I bought the heater control faces from Honda for $7 and the ***** for $3 each. Now if doing something new that nobody else has done (wiring a Ep3 cluster in a ES1) and doing it with all Oem parts for not a lot of money makes me lame then so be it.
Old 10-16-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Originally Posted by C Orndorff
The whole point was not to make an amber interior but to match the rest of the interior with the cluster I just put in. I paid $40 for a Civic Si cluster (in great shape). A friend of mine gave me the stock radio out of his EP3 (Si) And I bought the heater control faces from Honda for $7 and the ***** for $3 each. Now if doing something new that nobody else has done (wiring a Ep3 cluster in a ES1) and doing it with all Oem parts for not a lot of money makes me lame then so be it.
No, you're not lame!! I know some ppl think that they know everything I give you props dont get me wrong!! I just feel that some members here should chill off.... Ive said it once and ill say it again....too many haters on this site.......
Old 10-16-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
i was actually thinking of doing this swap..so I'm interested in a diy...
Old 10-16-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^ lol *bonks head* Go do the RSX swap like my old one
Old 10-16-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
nice work!
Old 10-16-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
^ lol *bonks head* Go do the RSX swap like my old one
go back to bed nublet