Who Says We Cant Do 135? - Page 3 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2006   #61  
The Jackal

dajackal will become famous soon enoughdajackal will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHCP0801
i think you should leave this site forever endemic...from your stupid driving around with no hood thread and your "secret" suspension to this, a chopped pic of an auto doing 141 mph....GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endemic
how? i took a pic during i drifted behind the hatch with h22 on downhill... it worked.. without drifts and it will be like around 130..
dude....please man, just stop lying. you won't gain anything from it except everybody will just hate you. be humble.

Last edited by dajackal; 09-15-2006 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dajackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #62  
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
everyone hates me bec i wont tell any1 what suspensions i runnin on..

yeah thats simple lame..
Endemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #63  
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
haha no, we all actually dont give a **** because your car looks like *** and all you do is lie on this forum
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #64  
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Quote:

yeah thats simple lame..
Yeah your hated cause we all want to learn how to cut our springs and take off our hubcabs, and drive with no hood

Dude if you think I don't know what a picture looks like after its been chopped, your nuts

Thats why everone laughs their ass off with everything you post
Hurts2bStock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #65  
Forum Asshat

Endemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to beholdEndemic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
haha no, we all actually dont give a **** because your car looks like *** and all you do is lie on this forum

your a liar and i know you hate me..
Old 09-15-2006   #66  
The Jackal

Quote:

yeah thats simple lame..
its not lame. atleast they are being honest with what they have to say and i dont think that they will hate you not unless you made a bad impression. maybe you were being boastful. like what i've mention earlier, you have to be humble. you won't gain success if you keep your attitude like that.

Quote:

your a liar and i know you hate me..
not only him, everybody.

Last edited by dajackal; 09-15-2006 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-15-2006   #67  

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
how am i liar???
Old 09-15-2006   #68  
The Jackal

Quote:
how am i liar???
exactly, how did he became a liar?
Old 09-15-2006   #69  
Forum Asshat

alright.. actually i was on top speed 120ish mph

i am sorry.. i am gonna make a thread as big apologies
Old 09-15-2006   #70  
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Quote:
how am i liar???
damnit adam NEVER EVER LIES..... only except bout buyin my headlights, but thats not the point.... point is...... well i dunno wtf u guys talkin bout but im done lol
djrabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #71  

Quote:
alright.. actually i was on top speed 120ish mph

i am sorry.. i am gonna make a thread as big apologies
Old 09-15-2006   #72  
Forum Asshat

Old 09-15-2006   #73  
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i think ur bein an *** for postin the same thread 3 times, u made me look at all of them ahahah
djrabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #74  

well dj you are an *** for not seeing that its all the same link
Old 09-15-2006   #75  
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
wow, this for worst thread of teh year, bwhahaha people and their lies
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #76  
Registered!!

Dancj2 is an unknown quantity at this point
if you like doing those speeds, buy a bike, they will get there in 3rd or so...with 3 more gears to go.

Dannie
Dancj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #77  
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
wow, this for worst thread of teh year, bwhahaha people and their lies
X2
Hurts2bStock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #78  
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
i got to that...then my car just stopped....revs went down and car went so slow then i went right back....then again slow...ugh
boxcarracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006   #79  
Registered!!

SloW4Sh0wVic will become famous soon enoughSloW4Sh0wVic will become famous soon enough
lol hope thats a fake tattoo
SloW4Sh0wVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006   #80  
Registered!!

speedster0011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by A03
With your previous post about your opinion on civics, and your list of current vehicles - Why did you join a Honda Civic web forum?

Did you own a civic at some point in time, or are you here strictly to hassle us and explain how other vehicles are superior to our economy cars?

On the original topic - my 03 auto runs out of stink before 120 (115-118 range). It feels unsteady at that speed, so it rarely sees above 90 in normal operation. Maybe I got a slow one, or maybe I had a headwind the day I tested it. Econoboxes are just not meant for speed.

you retard.....i was on this forum wayyyyyyyyyy longer than you were with the name of SPOONJDMLX. i forgot my pw and i changed my email address so i'm just using this account......and if you havent noticed by now.....an acura is a honda, so why would you say "why did you join a honda forum" ---- bcuz i have a honda? and owned an em2 civic. pos d17 cant get any power without boost.
speedster0011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006   #81  
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
wow, this thread is crazy, in a bad way
genexrocket is offline   Reply With Quote